Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL. wish i had the beer guzzling yet still able to remain sober power like SDW LOL!
    bro kei, mine was many years of 'trainings' in order to be half-half sober de...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    hahahaha so you manage to get any action?
    yep. fierce fights and it was subdued by me

i the widerness
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 17th February 2011 at 01:22 AM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    bro kei, mine was many years of 'trainings' in order to be half-half sober de...
    mine was to finish a bottle....and still ride home...

oh. bottle of vodka

mine was to finish a bottle....and still ride home...

oh. bottle of vodka
    huh? ... if drink, please don't drive

mine was worst de. drank many types of alcohols in one night and it kicked me something like the 'graveyard'

now i am 'seasoned' liao. advisable to take it slow.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    huh? ... if drink, please don't drive

mine was worst de. drank many types of alcohols in one night and it kicked me something like the 'graveyard'

now i am 'seasoned' liao. advisable to take it slow.
    yea.. enjoy it. alcohol is meant to be savored.

Haha stopped drinking already after a particularly bad night of puking because i keep losing drinking games, scared after that time. Now only drink a little bit so as not to look rude when i'm offered.

Alright, I think its time for me to KO too, goodnight guys, i'll continue randoming when i wake up

yea.. enjoy it. alcohol is meant to be savored.
    Haha stopped drinking already after a particularly bad night of puking because i keep losing drinking games, scared after that time. Now only drink a little bit so as not to look rude when i'm offered.

Alright, I think its time for me to KO too, goodnight guys, i'll continue randoming when i wake up
    yo spree. drink wines better for you.

yo kei, you gotta sleep too. so that your immune system can fight the flu/cold, anf you'll get better 2molo.

I got to zzz.

Do have a shiok nite69dreams

Lol, I laughed until fully awake after seeing the last night's chat, lol

Good morning¡

good morning everyone!

Good morning Randomers

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Lol, I laughed until fully awake after seeing the last night's chat, lol

Good morning¡
    Yo iguanavon, take care not to hard so hard till you will want to go piang sai.. but actually it is good for the bowel system de

Morning!

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    Good morning Randomers

Yo iguanavon, take care not to hard so hard till you will want to go piang sai.. but actually it is good for the bowel system de
    My drinking was trained by my family. I kena made to drink wine, chinese wine and liquor. But the only time I knocked out and puked was when I drank beer, lol

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

My drinking was trained by my family. I kena made to drink wine, chinese wine and liquor. But the only time I knocked out and puked was when I drank beer, lol
    I read cheese wine.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

If you drink the beer fast in one gulp.. about 3 mugs... then confirms jialat liao

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I read cheese wine.
    ... you are 'stoned' this morning?

... 'cheese' wine... confirms we all will

If you drink the beer fast in one gulp.. about 3 mugs... then confirms jialat liao

That time when drinking with another friend. Use small cup to finish 1 dua pao together, lol. I still remember falling asleep at the table then got staff come ask me whether I'm ok or not. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I read cheese wine.
    same here LOL

That time when drinking with another friend. Use small cup to finish 1 dua pao together, lol. I still remember falling asleep at the table then got staff come ask me whether I'm ok or not. Lol
    ah-ya... you're not'seasoned' enuff... you definately need more 'trainings' de

when i was around your age... my drunkard stories were very happenings sia Even my friends wanted me to be with them sia

Morning everyone!! Don't we all just love the smell of yesterday's alcohol in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

same here LOL
    Ate too much cheese already.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Morning everyone!! Don't we all just love the smell of yesterday's alcohol in the morning
    yeah man smell better than perfume de

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast