Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    It's creepy, but my photog senior said that to me too. First time he saw me, first thing he said "you cat high one right? Got the face". I just scratch head
    my colleagues were like "you? from cat high? don't bluff. cat high boys are very quiet and well-behaved"

i was like *zzzzzz snrkkk*

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 4!! (we present a lucky 4 digit number to u. 1576)

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Speakers are:

SDW: Topic-supernatural
    Kei: Topic-Pedo bears
    Bonrya: Topic-how to play kids
    Spree: Topic-disclaimer

LOL
    Add one more

iguanavon: Topic-how to train your iguana to be obedient as macro subject

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    my colleagues were like "you? from cat high? don't bluff. cat high boys are very quiet and well-behaved"

i was like *zzzzzz snrkkk*
    You very naughty meh

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    anyways, yien, we could do a joint outing between our schs. maybe TJ too. call it an annual photo camp or something, pick a location and have a 3 day photography camp?

we can invite speakers to drop by
    The logistics in planning such an event would be quite challenging. Unless its off the record?
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

Speakers are:

SDW: Topic-supernatural
    Kei: Topic-Pedo bears
    Bonrya: Topic-how to play kids
    Spree: Topic-disclaimer

LOL
    But I not from HCI leh. Can be involved also? topic should be changed to: how to lure and capture kids in the wilderness
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    The logistics in planning such an event would be quite challenging. Unless its off the record?
    actually is quite ok i guess.

location, date, speakers, attendence, food.

location date speakers i might manage. attendence would count on the sch who wanna send students here. food everyone pay 2 dollars registration fee for a cup of coffee and some tidbits lor.

more imptly is letting the students interact with the ppl who have been the distance. let them discuss and chat, and pick on their brains i guess

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    You very naughty meh
    hyperactive.. LOL

FWAH. flowerpod's chat wall is pretty interesting. LOL

hyperactive.. LOL

FWAH. flowerpod's chat wall is pretty interesting. LOL
    What's going on there?

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    actually is quite ok i guess.

location, date, speakers, attendence, food.

location date speakers i might manage. attendence would count on the sch who wanna send students here. food everyone pay 2 dollars registration fee for a cup of coffee and some tidbits lor.

more imptly is letting the students interact with the ppl who have been the distance. let them discuss and chat, and pick on their brains i guess
    Oh oh, i misunderstood wad u meant by camp. I suppose its do-able. Very interesting
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    Oh oh, i misunderstood wad u meant by camp. I suppose its do-able. Very interesting
    challenge would be to get the message out and getting ppl in. but highly possible actually

infact i like this idea. cause sometimes when i hit a wall, i get my inspiration from a few photographers to kick me up to the next level. its really helpful.
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 16th February 2011 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

challenge would be to get the message out and getting ppl in. but highly possible actually

infact i like this idea. cause sometimes when i hit a wall, i get my inspiration from a few photographers to kick me up to the next level. its really helpful.
    If you interested can get the email of the NUS photog society president from me, there are members who are certified Canon trainers who maybe can help out the ones who just started.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Kun liao. 晚安
    so early? LOL..

nothing's going on there. i mean.. yea nothing.

Haha middle of the week everyone is tired, come on!! Hang in there!! 2 more days to weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha middle of the week everyone is tired, come on!! Hang in there!! 2 more days to weekend!!
    LOL yea.. i'm sick but i'm still up

kids these days

SDW's probably drinking somewhere

kids these days

Haha children have to sleep early, then will grow tall tall, like us all these cannot grow one liao nvm lah haha SDW is power one, got drink then can liao

LOL. wish i had the beer guzzling yet still able to remain sober power like SDW LOL!

kids these days

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha children have to sleep early, then will grow tall tall, like us all these cannot grow one liao nvm lah haha. SDW is power one, got drink then can liao
    am back.

yep i am and was hunting for cougars. i found it but it was fierce. So i let it free and the cougar me...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    am back.

yep i am and was hunting for cougars. i found it but it was fierce. So i let it free and the cougar me...
    hahahaha so you manage to get any action?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    am back.

?? that's super random!

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast