Thread: Disappointed!!

Default Disappointed!!

Dear All, pls be aware of a member by the name of Ch4rl35 aka Anthony.if he is going to sell anytin in B&S, the condition he mention might not be true..after meet up, u will find that there is afew thing missing. unfortunatelly!! after afew days of tryin out the so call good cam, turns out that the monitor inside has plenty of scratches too. its was cover by a a plastic protector which looks abit foggy. i'm a unlucky person & i hope u guys will not face the same thing from this guy. Good luck!

Default Re: Disappointed!!

Didn't you check before handling over the cash?
    D700 * 70-200 F/2.8 VRII * 24-120 F/4 * 50 F/1.4G * SB900
    你敬我一尺,我尊你一丈.

Quote Originally Posted by kwttan View Post
    Yes.
    TS if u had been more careful this wouldn't happened.
    Life's liddat, juz be more careful in the future.
    I'm sure not onli him would do things like that, so dont let yr guard down.
    indie

That is why I don't buy used item
    There are a lot of dishonest people out there
    Last edited by Yutaka Go; 16th February 2011 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kwttan View Post
    Yes, i've check the outer casing & looks fine, didnt notice the screen has plenty of scratches as it was inde evening when dis fellow meet me. was think should change de protector since it look abit blur. didnt expect that its actually not de problem of the protector, it's the screen itself!! haiz. kanna con!! now i have to pay a big amount to sent for change.

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Yes.
    TS if u had been more careful this wouldn't happened.
    Life's liddat, juz be more careful in the future.
    I'm sure not onli him would do things like that, so dont let yr guard down.

Thanks Leowyien. next time, i better bring along my PC to fully check the seller cam.. dis fellow post & says S/S is below 12k, but end up it's 21774k!!! con man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post

ya. there is many out there.

btw guys, this con man will tells u that the shutter count 12k below, but as a matter of fact, its 2x more!!

his post:http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847006
    Last edited by Incastasman; 16th February 2011 at 12:55 AM.

Blog Entries

why not call him and ask for some money back?

Cameras are electronic items, some of which are prone to problems and too expensive to repair. That is why I cant understand why some people would want to save $30 buying a used camera which costs $600 new! That is too great a risk to take! Better buy new unless the savings is like 20% at least!

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    Cameras are electronic items, some of which are prone to problems and too expensive to repair. That is why I cant understand why some people would want to save $30 buying a used camera which costs $600 new! That is too great a risk to take! Better buy new unless the savings is like 20% at least!
    Agree with you.

But people's eyes lights up whenever there is a "bargain" or a cheaper price item.

Must resist that and buy a brand new one instead. It is safer.

Wah...don't "One bamboo pole strike down one boat-full of photography sellers" mah.

I've not sold anything here (yet), but have bought several items from people here already. Have been happy with all of them so far.

I still think only a small number of people here are dishonest...having said that, traders (both buyers and sellers) have to be careful. (I think I've seen some other threads here complaining about buyers.)

Honestly, 22k is still nowhere near the 100k/150k actuations that modern shutter units are tested for. Don't worry too much about shutter counts, just go out and shoot, chances are the shutter will still work long after you've upgraded

Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    Wah...don't "One bamboo pole strike down one boat-full of photography sellers" mah.

I've not sold anything here (yet), but have bought several items from people here already. Have been happy with all of them so far.

I still think only a small number of people here are dishonest...having said that, traders (both buyers and sellers) have to be careful. (I think I've seen some other threads here complaining about buyers.)
    You are lucky to meet honest seller
    I have been cheated once from a dishonest seller at another forum so I don't buy used item anymore