Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 621262930313233 LastLast

Thread: Network for photographers' assistants

Default Re: network for photographers' assistants

hi to all assistants..

hi all, I'm keen to be an assistant as I want to learn more in photography. Any pro photographers willing to accept a newbie?

Exclamation Re: network for photographers' assistants

Cool donny....can I sign up too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
    From time to time i need assistants for studio work. It could be commercial, editorial, bridal or even test.

I also do bridal studio and outdoor. Esp for the outdoor part i hope to find someone whom i can work with and good at road navigation (very impt cos i am very bad with directions hahaha).

Please do drop me a line at the_gestapo@yahoo.com and i will give you a call whenever i need assistants. Sometimes it is paid sometimes if for test, then you will have to sacrifice pay for learning more.

Thanks!

i'm also looking for assistants.. assistants must be somewhat prepared for heavy equipment as they come by per trolley load.

PM me or compile a list here those who are interested.

hi all. i'm interested in bein a photography assistant. i don't have much experience, just took some pics for a couple of school events but i'm willing to learn. Just pm me if you r willing 2 consider me. thanks!!

Hi! I am really interested in becoming a PA for wedding photo. I just bought 30D and started to take some courses offered here. Really interested to become a pre-wedding and actual day wedding photographer someday. If any pro interested in hiring beginners like me, you can email me at katrob@cbn.net.id. I am free only at weekend since I am working full time.
    Thanks.

Hi,
    i am interested to work as a photographer's assistant. I am primarily video trained, being a lighting grip on video and film shoots, and camera assistant on video shoots.
    I have worked once as a photo assistant, and am interested to work as one.

Pls contact me a XXXXXX if you are interested, payment is negotiable.

Thanks,
    Benny
    Last edited by ortega; 2nd March 2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: hp number removed as requested by member

Anybody keen to PA and do some marketing work as well?
    I need a full time assistant..

Email your experince, why you want to assist me and your expected salary to mail@willyfoo.com
    For what we do, check out http://willyfoo.com/livestudios
    Last edited by willyfoo; 4th June 2006 at 03:57 PM.

Im really interest to be a Full Time PA, so i have quit my job on End of June 06, to prepare for myself join in to this field (especially Pre Wedding - Actual Wedding) on August 06. i have not much experience on this field, i just finish my basic photography course & studio lighting courses and will join for more courses to improve my photography skill.

i hope i have a chance to learn from any expert, if you are interest to employ me or ned my service pls PM me or e-mail : hugo_leong@hotmail.com. i will send all my details to you.

beside this, really happy to find this thread --- thanks Stereobox
    Last edited by hugoleong; 5th June 2006 at 11:56 AM.

upz for the thread starter, angel zhou's #01 AP!

Is it still on?

Default Re: Network for photographers' assistants

hey... can i join??? actually i juz photographer for my school. I'm in photography club.. nice to meet u all guys.. i also would like to be assist photographer. But until now i couldn't find any photographer. Any photographer need assist??
    Last edited by Ken_1988; 31st July 2006 at 06:44 PM.

hey... can i join??? actually i juz photographer for my school. I'm in photography club.. nice to meet u all guys.. i also would like to be assist photographer. But until now i couldn't find any photographer. Any photographer need assist??

HELLO ALL!!

shout out : any meetups happening?!!

Anybody wants to work for whole days from 21st Aug to 27th Aug??
    12pm to 9pm...

Not sure if this is a good thread to ask, but is there anyone here who do food styling?

Hi, my name is Miki. I'm also interested in becoming a PA. But I have no prior experience as a PA. If I were to publish in other places that I'm willing to be their PA, and if they ask me for how much I charge, what should I say? I don't know... what's the market rate??

But I have been taking many photographs both in my leisure time & school project. I'm used to shooting long hours and also working with people because of my school (I do film & video in school).

I just started learning about flash & studio equipments. But I have experience in controlling lights (quantity, quality, directions, etc)

My schedule is very flexible and I'm usually available during weekdays.

I have a small site with pictures I took
    http://mikisim.theppn.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Miki-chan
    Hi, my name is Miki. I'm also interested in becoming a PA. But I have no prior experience as a PA. If I were to publish in other places that I'm willing to be their PA, and if they ask me for how much I charge, what should I say? I don't know... what's the market rate??

But I have been taking many photographs both in my leisure time & school project. I'm used to shooting long hours and also working with people because of my school (I do film & video in school).

I just started learning about flash & studio equipments. But I have experience in controlling lights (quantity, quality, directions, etc)

My schedule is very flexible and I'm usually available during weekdays.

I have a small site with pictures I took
    http://mikisim.theppn.net/
    hi miki
    are you from fsv, too? *waves*

yeah...u r???

Quote Originally Posted by Miki-chan
    yeah...u r???
    umms..ur senior from long,long,longx10 time ago

welcome to the thread!