Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82

Thread: What is a Senior Member in CS?

  1. #41

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    CS is a forgiving place......a place full of unconditional love.
    we love each other

    and the models too

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    CS is a forgiving place......a place full of unconditional love.
    N86M is the proof of an unconditional love story.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Your image so big.....
    That's because N86M is larger than life.

  4. #44
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    All thanks to people like you who made cowardly personal attack on people who are genuine in helping others. Some of these people "left" CS because of your action. People made mistakes. We have moved on and prefer not to escalate it. Why do you keep visiting this issue unprovoked?
    I have seen countless Critique Corner threads that degenerated into a bunch of inane, senseless questions, with the apparent key message behind those questions one of imagined superiority.

    I have seen mysterious information being spread about imaginary concepts such as rythem of odds and making the whole scene the subject. Maybe I have much to learn, but I have never in my life, in any book, website or forum (other than here) come across such deep thoughts about photography.

    Am I respecting your point of view? Right now, still. The moment I choose to ignore, you will know that I can't be bothered.

    I think one point that is worth highlighting here is that I was speaking generally, including people who nosebleed in XMM threads, as well, not just any group in particular. I find it highly interesting (just like how you seemed to enjoy PMing me to tell me that my work was substandard without giving any reasons - guess you didn't enjoy the dressing down subsequently about such actions) that you seem to take it all upon yourself and address this as an attack on you/your group/anyone associated with you.

    To me, a lot of the "helping" and "paying it forward" here had taken a turn somewhere along the road. You may want to take a page from feedback given in dribs and drabs (e.g. Moving Chair's statements about how lining up people on the shore of the Esplanade and making them compose a few scenes the same way doesn't really help anyone) and start reflecting upon why people feel that way, instead of suddenly proclaiming people as being immune to attack and painting victims all the time.

    I had never made personal attack on anyone - all my criticism on actions/thoughts here were just that - on the thought/actions of people in question; I can't speak for everyone, can I? There is one person I had made exception for at one point in time - perhaps you might want to sit down and take a look at the history and judge for yourself whether such a character (who probably feigns innocence) warrants your defense.
    Last edited by edutilos-; 14th February 2011 at 02:32 PM.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    yah loh.

    but if using my old account that is registered in 2002, i am a senior citizen member liao and next year will be 10th year anniversary :x but account ban so reset back
    You will be senior mentor member.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    [
    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I have seen countless Critique Corner threads that degenerated into a bunch of inane, senseless questions, with the apparent key message behind those questions one of imagined superiority.

    I have seen mysterious information being spread about imaginary concepts such as rythem of odds and making the whole scene the subject. Maybe I have much to learn, but I have never in my life, in any book, website or forum (other than here) come across such deep thoughts about photography.

    Am I respecting your point of view? Right now, still. The moment I choose to ignore, you will know that I can't be bothered.

    I think one point that is worth highlighting here is that I was speaking generally, including people who nosebleed in XMM threads, as well, not just any group in particular. I find it highly interesting (just like how you seemed to enjoy PMing me to tell me that my work was substandard without giving any reasons - guess you didn't enjoy the dressing down subsequently about such actions) that you seem to take it all upon yourself and address this as an attack on you/your group/anyone associated with you.

    To me, a lot of the "helping" and "paying it forward" here had taken a turn somewhere along the road. You may want to take a page from feedback given in dribs and drabs (e.g. Moving Chair's statements about how lining up people on the shore of the Esplanade and making them compose a few scenes the same way doesn't really help anyone) and start reflecting upon why people feel that way, instead of suddenly proclaiming people as being immune to attack and painting victims all the time.

    I had never made personal attack on anyone - all my criticism on actions/thoughts here were just that - on the thought/actions of people in question; I can't speak for everyone, can I? There is one person I had made exception for at one point in time - perhaps you might want to sit down and take a look at the history and judge for yourself whether such a character (who probably feigns innocence) warrants your defense.
    Ahem, some things are good to left them to rot, nature have their way to do housekeeping.
    Last edited by Leong23; 14th February 2011 at 02:35 PM.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    we love each other

    and the models too
    especially the pretty one.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    N86M is the proof of an unconditional love story.
    he die for the sins of many.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    CS is a forgiving place......a place full of unconditional love.
    My love for this forum is unreciprocated. Even after serving my ban, my cards still stand. I need to wear the yellow ribbon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    he die for the sins of many.
    What happened to N86M? I didn't see him ard for a while.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 14th February 2011 at 02:37 PM.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    What happened to N86M? I didn't see him ard for a while.
    He realize that punggol is his true love, he went there hug rock for good.

  11. #51
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    My love for this forum is unreciprocated. Even after serving my ban, my cards still stand. I need to wear the yellow ribbon.
    Forgive but not forgot.

  12. #52
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    He realize that punggol is his true love, he went there hug rock for good.
    Behind every rock there is a fanboy waitng for him.

  13. #53

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    especially the pretty one.
    Aiya. This weekends must go lingerie shoot and post to get thumbs up

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt

    Aiya. This weekends must go lingerie shoot and post to get thumbs up
    Hahaha Sion can pose for you!! Sure many thumbs up

  15. #55
    Senior Member digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Shèng Gǎng
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    What happened to N86M? I didn't see him ard for a while.
    Urhm... edutilos is actually n86m...

  16. #56
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt View Post
    Aiya. This weekends must go lingerie shoot and post to get thumbs up
    Two thump up to stop the nose bleed.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp View Post
    Urhm... edutilos is actually n86m...
    really! 改姓换名。I guessed also got red carded!

  18. #58

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I have seen countless Critique Corner threads that degenerated into a bunch of inane, senseless questions, with the apparent key message behind those questions one of imagined superiority.

    I have seen mysterious information being spread about imaginary concepts such as rythem of odds and making the whole scene the subject. Maybe I have much to learn, but I have never in my life, in any book, website or forum (other than here) come across such deep thoughts about photography.

    Am I respecting your point of view? Right now, still. The moment I choose to ignore, you will know that I can't be bothered.

    I think one point that is worth highlighting here is that I was speaking generally, including people who nosebleed in XMM threads, as well, not just any group in particular. I find it highly interesting (just like how you seemed to enjoy PMing me to tell me that my work was substandard without giving any reasons - guess you didn't enjoy the dressing down subsequently about such actions) that you seem to take it all upon yourself and address this as an attack on you/your group/anyone associated with you.

    To me, a lot of the "helping" and "paying it forward" here had taken a turn somewhere along the road. You may want to take a page from feedback given in dribs and drabs (e.g. Moving Chair's statements about how lining up people on the shore of the Esplanade and making them compose a few scenes the same way doesn't really help anyone) and start reflecting upon why people feel that way, instead of suddenly proclaiming people as being immune to attack and painting victims all the time.

    I had never made personal attack on anyone - all my criticism on actions/thoughts here were just that - on the thought/actions of people in question; I can't speak for everyone, can I? There is one person I had made exception for at one point in time - perhaps you might want to sit down and take a look at the history and judge for yourself whether such a character (who probably feigns innocence) warrants your defense.

    agree

  19. #59

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt View Post
    Aiya. This weekends must go lingerie shoot and post to get thumbs up
    Sion not cheap leh... and I've not reached the level of mastery required to bring out the ultimate beauty of Sion

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Two thump up to stop the nose bleed.
    How to stop the "stand up" and the "drooling"

  20. #60
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: What is a Senior Member in CS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    really! 改姓换名。I guessed also got red carded!
    Nope, he told admin to degre him, then he start a new account.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •