Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

  1. #881
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Ya PC mouse. =< Been with me for only a year. Has been to more than 10 compys....R.I.P
    You take part in comps!! Dota?

  2. #882
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Nah don't need. I got 3 more mouses lying some where in my room.
    Buy Leica mouse. Red dot magical!!!

  3. #883

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Hoho, company has this Lou Hei Lunch and Lion Dance event just now.

    I watched the Lion Dance and can't wait any longer cos very hungry, so went for lunch outside.

    Then got this mini lucky draw of hamper... I won one of it even though i not around.

    This year will be a huat huat year!
    Last edited by Yapster; 17th February 2011 at 01:40 PM.

  4. #884
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster
    Hoho, company has this Lou Hei Lunch and Lion Dance event just now.

    I watched the Lion Dance and can't wait any longer cos very hungry, so went for lunch outside.

    Then got this mini lucky draw of hamper... I won one of it even though i not around.

    This year will be a huat huat year!
    Inside got Leica??

  5. #885
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    You take part in comps!! Dota?
    Ya. Although it's not like i kind of wanted it but a lot of teams keep ask me to help their team play so i just anything. Since they sponsoring the regis fee also. I just go down play go home.

    Nah i play FPS games. My dota sucks. You see me play dota you will vomit blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Buy Leica mouse. Red dot magical!!!
    This one i will put in a nice display case and display at my home!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Hoho, company has this Lou Hei Lunch and Lion Dance event just now.

    I watched the Lion Dance and can't wait any longer cos very hungry, so went for lunch outside.

    Then got this mini lucky draw of hamper... I won one of it even though i not around.

    This year will be a huat huat year!
    Huat and BBB?

  6. #886
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Ya PC mouse. =< Been with me for only a year. Has been to more than 10 compys....R.I.P
    Mice abuser

    Get a new Razer

  7. #887
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean

    Mice abuser

    Get a new Razer
    I'm sure she's using a high end model...

  8. #888

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Inside got Leica??
    Got "Ter Ca" in can form.

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Huat and BBB?
    No huat huat huat, how to BBB?

  9. #889
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Ya. Although it's not like i kind of wanted it but a lot of teams keep ask me to help their team play so i just anything. Since they sponsoring the regis fee also. I just go down play go home.

    Nah i play FPS games. My dota sucks. You see me play dota you will vomit blood.

    This one i will put in a nice display case and display at my home!

    Huat and BBB?
    Ah, I suck at FPS, my friends always bully me and knife for fun.....

  10. #890
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Nah don't need. I got 3 more mouses lying some where in my room.
    Chey!!!!!! Then why so sad.
    Last edited by Leong23; 17th February 2011 at 02:23 PM.

  11. #891
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Hoho, company has this Lou Hei Lunch and Lion Dance event just now.

    I watched the Lion Dance and can't wait any longer cos very hungry, so went for lunch outside.

    Then got this mini lucky draw of hamper... I won one of it even though i not around.

    This year will be a huat huat year!
    Huat huat year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #892
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Chey!!!!!! That why so sad.
    Maybe the 1 dying is a top of the line mouse

  13. #893
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Ah, I suck at FPS, my friends always bully me and knife for fun.....
    I'm better in FPS......

  14. #894
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Maybe the 1 dying is a top of the line mouse
    My monitor die and i wish that there are a few spare lying around my house.

  15. #895
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    My monitor die and i wish that there are a few spare lying around my house.
    I used up my money... How I wish I have spare cash lying around my house...haha...

  16. #896
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I used up my money... How I wish I have spare cash lying around my house...haha...
    You convert your spare leica lenses into many cash.......leica is so magical.

  17. #897
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Mice abuser

    Get a new Razer
    I already have a CH, DA(which i lend to my friend) and an imperator lying around. =p

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I'm sure she's using a high end model...
    It can be considered high end but the reason i liked it was because it's just simple. No distracting LED lights or logo which is so popular in razer...

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Ah, I suck at FPS, my friends always bully me and knife for fun.....
    FPS is actually easy once you get the hang of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Chey!!!!!! That why so sad.
    Because it's my favourite mouse!!!

  18. #898
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    My monitor die and i wish that there are a few spare lying around my house.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I used up my money... How I wish I have spare cash lying around my house...haha...

    Actually i do have spare cash lying around.
    All is from my salary envelopes which i just take a portion out and leave the rest lying around my table. If i consolidate everything together i think i have my next month's pocket money.

  19. #899
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post

    Actually i do have spare cash lying around.
    All is from my salary envelopes which i just take a portion out and leave the rest lying around my table. If i consolidate everything together i think i have my next month's pocket money.
    Go look for new part time job lor.

  20. #900

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Huat huat year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •