Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

  1. #441
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    tonight another round of work work work.
    still got one more test paper to set.
    wah teacher work OT... students die liao...

  2. #442
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Won't return to sender ba. The delivery company will hold it if i am not wrong.

    Or standby some cash for your mum to give to the delivery man ba.
    I don't mind going Singpost to collect actually..

    Tracking status still say left US, zzz. I want my levelling head!

  3. #443

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah worth the investment, but damn nerve wracking, can imagine my worries when waiting for my noctilux to arrive, luckily that 1 reach my office safe and sound
    Will really jump man...

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wah teacher work OT... students die liao...
    No hor, teacher will send sms like the commercial one.

    "Edwin, have you study for your test? Stop surfing Clubsnap."


  4. #444

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I don't mind going Singpost to collect actually..

    Tracking status still say left US, zzz. I want my levelling head!
    Pan Pan Pan!!

  5. #445
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Pan Pan Pan!!
    Solution to make wooden tripod perfect.

  6. #446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    I don't mind going Singpost to collect actually..

    Tracking status still say left US, zzz. I want my levelling head!
    I also wanna get a leveling head... Any idea how much they selling here? Maybe later go CP see see...

  7. #447
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post

    No hor, teacher will send sms like the commercial one.

    "Edwin, have you study for your test? Stop surfing Clubsnap."


    my students' version will be "Stop FB, tweeter,.... etc"
    Only Teacher surfs clubsnap.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  8. #448

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Solution to make wooden tripod perfect.
    I think i better keep my 055DB and revamp it to hold bigger bodies..

    Ballhead confirm must changed lor...

  9. #449

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I also wanna get a leveling head... Any idea how much they selling here? Maybe later go CP see see...
    Help me check got Nikon 17mm TS boh.



    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    my students' version will be "Stop FB, tweeter,.... etc"
    Only Teacher surfs clubsnap.
    Confirm win teacher of the year award!


  10. #450
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I also wanna get a leveling head... Any idea how much they selling here? Maybe later go CP see see...
    Price list listed this around $130 - $140 IIRC. That was a while ago though.

    Yeah, $140, listed Nov 2007.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...80&postcount=2

    Maybe can call to order. You should have told me, I can tompang on my one and pass to you mar.. Save on shipping since it is a sunk cost.

    This is for Manfrotto version, there is also Gitzo.

    All I know is that for OP, I called, and they were quite blur, not sure if they know what a levelling head is.

    There has been someone selling it before:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=592699

    Think they also got it from naturescapes.

  11. #451
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I think i better keep my 055DB and revamp it to hold bigger bodies..

    Ballhead confirm must changed lor...
    Sirui ballheads are pretty good.

    You are using the 486?

  12. #452
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Wa

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz6Ab...layer_embedded

    If I kena this, I will just walk off and go home, and then delete the girl from my life.

  13. #453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Price list listed this around $130 - $140 IIRC. That was a while ago though.

    Yeah, $140, listed Nov 2007.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...80&postcount=2

    Maybe can call to order. You should have told me, I can tompang on my one and pass to you mar.. Save on shipping since it is a sunk cost.

    This is for Manfrotto version, there is also Gitzo.

    All I know is that for OP, I called, and they were quite blur, not sure if they know what a levelling head is.

    There has been someone selling it before:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=592699

    Think they also got it from naturescapes.
    no hurry la... i also not so sure whether wanna get a not, worry my ballhead too big. i look at yours 1st then decide

  14. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Help me check got Nikon 17mm TS boh.
    maybe nikon think 17mm ts no market, not profitable so don't produce lor... Don't think many pple will buy also, at that price can pple can buy 14-24mm with 1k spare leh...

  15. #455

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Wa

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz6Ab...layer_embedded

    If I kena this, I will just walk off and go home, and then delete the girl from my life.

    why? she's so cute, feisty, pouty, and stomps her feet so well.....

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  16. #456

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Sirui ballheads are pretty good.

    You are using the 486?
    488 lor.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    maybe nikon think 17mm ts no market, not profitable so don't produce lor... Don't think many pple will buy also, at that price can pple can buy 14-24mm with 1k spare leh...
    24mm also no many ppl buy ma.. Why they make?

  17. #457
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    no hurry la... i also not so sure whether wanna get a not, worry my ballhead too big. i look at yours 1st then decide
    Greg Downing from naturescapes had very kindly measured his levelling head on my request when I contacted him via email. I found his blog where he mentioned using it..

    Attach his email here:

    Okay, some measurements and thoughts for you. By my measurement, the base diameter of the leveling head is ~6cm and its height is only 5cm.


    The leveling head works really well for my purposes, but my complaint is its compatibility with my tripod head (486CR2). You tighten the tripod head by turning a lever, but the lever is long enough such that it really interferes with the leveling base. So, even when I'm not using the base, it makes tightening my head a real pain. So, I usually shoot without the leveling base on to save my patience. I'm looking at a new tripod head with a knob, rather than a lever, so that problem would then be solved.


    I hope this helps. If you'd like any other info, please don't hesitate to bug me!


    Cheers,
    Greg
    Anyways, can always take a look at mine when it comes.

  18. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    488 lor.

    24mm also no many ppl buy ma.. Why they make?
    24 or 28mm tilt-shift been around very long already, think other brands like also have... But 17mm is only very recent then introduce 1... Nikon very crazy 1... See the way they number their camera, I still don't get it lor...anyhow jump 1....so don't know what they thinking...

  19. #459
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    Greg Downing from naturescapes had very kindly measured his levelling head on my request when I contacted him via email. I found his blog where he mentioned using it..

    Attach his email here:

    Anyways, can always take a look at mine when it comes.
    Thanks, will look at yours in action 1st....

  20. #460

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    24 or 28mm tilt-shift been around very long already, think other brands like also have... But 17mm is only very recent then introduce 1... Nikon very crazy 1... See the way they number their camera, I still don't get it lor...anyhow jump 1....so don't know what they thinking...
    Hope they follow Cannot lor.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •