Thread: Beijing or Shanghai?

Talking Beijing or Shanghai?

If you have been to both places, where did you think is more fun and have more places of attractions?

Where would you recommend tourists to go?

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kohweekuan
    If you have been to both places, where did you think is more fun and have more places of attractions?

Where would you recommend tourists to go?

Thanks!!!

Shanghai is a very modern city(I felt its very much like HKG & SPORE), if you go shanghai , you must take a train to Suzhou (Where all the beautiful ladies are)

Beijing is a place if you want to go to forbidden city, Mings tomb, great wall and many more

I have been to both places, I love Beijing for their ancient attractions but love Shanghai for their night entertainment.

shanghi is more CBD-fied. as in.... all the modern buildings are all there and stuff... perfect thing to do at nite there is to shoot the skyscrapers over the waters....

as for the captial, its more for the ancient kind of history lesson lar.... nice retro sceneries also....

i went to both, and i loved the both.
    Last edited by jonlou; 26th July 2004 at 12:25 AM.

yeah both are nice. i went to beijing more than shanghai, maybe because of that shanghai left me more places to explore XD

Just came back from Shanghai. Was there for 10 days & the weather at this time of the year is a killer: 38 degrees C for almost all the 10 days I was there.
    For photoshoots, lots of stuff to shoot. esp if you like talking to people & shooting people.