Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1007

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

  1. #781
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    haha its at vivo city haha. i only won merit lar. but finally first time win something on my own effort. means a lot to me
    Congrats

  2. #782
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Congrats
    thank you!

  3. #783
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    i did a harem-no-jutsu
    Kyou Kara maou is a harem..
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #784
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    haha its at vivo city haha. i only won merit lar. but finally first time win something on my own effort. means a lot to me
    Then I should go 捧场! what time ah? Randomers unite!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #785
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    Congrats
    Want to see your paws. :3
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #786
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Then I should go 捧场! what time ah? Randomers unite!!
    ta be honest, no idea they sms say they sent invitation letter on friday. shld be receiving tmr?

  7. #787
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    ta be honest, no idea they sms say they sent invitation letter on friday. shld be receiving tmr?
    Lol. Let me know. you have my number
    Last edited by bonrya; 14th February 2011 at 08:27 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  8. #788

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Aww where's everyone? All got dates ah?? haha

  9. #789
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Aww where's everyone? All got dates ah?? haha
    i'm munching on my ruffles. since i single, and i no chut pattern this time round, can only resort to eating to make myself happy

  10. #790

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i'm munching on my ruffles. since i single, and i no chut pattern this time round, can only resort to eating to make myself happy
    Never chut pattern then still able to charm bonrya into going for ur prize presentation

  11. #791
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    Never chut pattern then still able to charm bonrya into going for ur prize presentation
    Pls I'm not a cougar.

    Btw u going to support??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #792

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Pls I'm not a cougar.

    Btw u going to support??
    It's so far... dunno leh, but i don't feel like going all the way to vivo just to shoot a few shots of allen and clap for him lol

  13. #793
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    It's so far... dunno leh, but i don't feel like going all the way to vivo just to shoot a few shots of allen and clap for him lol
    LOL. After that can go the surrounding area for shoot! Aiya, bo xim to go....
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  14. #794

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    LOL. After that can go the surrounding area for shoot! Aiya, bo xim to go....
    I thought you shoot macro one? Around there got insects to shoot??

  15. #795
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Moon rise schedule... 18th and 19th seems like a good night to go shoot moon

    http://app2.nea.gov.sg/moonrise.aspx

    Please feedback
    Last edited by iguanavon; 14th February 2011 at 10:07 PM.

  16. #796

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Nah I no tripod cannot shoot moon

    I shall set new rule! muahahaha! must put flickrstream link in signature!! cuz i did it, rofl. Like that then can successfully spread poison. I shall poison errr....let me see, kit lens??

  17. #797
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Nah I no tripod cannot shoot moon

    I shall set new rule! muahahaha! must put flickrstream link in signature!! cuz i did it, rofl. Like that then can successfully spread poison. I shall poison errr....let me see, kit lens??
    You can go there to chill out, enjoy some cooling orange juice when we shoot the moon

  18. #798

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    LOL. After that can go the surrounding area for shoot! Aiya, bo xim to go....
    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    I thought you shoot macro one? Around there got insects to shoot??
    Mt Faber. there's a seldom used path with many insects

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    You can go there to chill out, enjoy some cooling orange juice when we shoot the moon
    bro, good news. we have the 500mm

  19. #799
    Member kwanhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    825

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Aww where's everyone? All got dates ah?? haha
    i got a hot date with my 12,000 word essay... going back school to TRY to do some work tonight and not surf CS the whole night.

    anyway congrats to allen for winning prize

  20. #800

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Aww everyone dao my rule

    NOT BIG SURPRISE!

    Anyone get the reference?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •