Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1007

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

  1. #381

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha then i need to drive a tank out and mount it next time we have an outing
    or you could convert to Alpha and i'll lend you a mirror lens WITH AF

  2. #382

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    or you could convert to Alpha and i'll lend you a mirror lens WITH AF
    Argh!! Poison Poison!!! In-camera stabilisation even more poison but I'm too deep into Nikon alr, too late!!

  3. #383
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Argh!! Poison Poison!!! In-camera stabilisation even more poison but I'm too deep into Nikon alr, too late!!
    It's like smoking, you just need determination to stop using Nikon and then you can switch to Alpha.

  4. #384

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Argh!! Poison Poison!!! In-camera stabilisation even more poison but I'm too deep into Nikon alr, too late!!
    poison is nai meh's images! not the mirror lenses!

  5. #385

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    It's like smoking, you just need determination to stop using Nikon and then you can switch to Alpha.


    i'm thinking about the X100.

    that is POISON!

  6. #386
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    poison is nai meh's images! not the mirror lenses!
    Got mirror means can see Nai meh liao

  7. #387

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    It's like smoking, you just need determination to stop using Nikon and then you can switch to Alpha.
    Hahaha cannot cannot!! Why you psycho me also? I thought you are Nikon user also?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    poison is nai meh's images! not the mirror lenses!
    Hahaha poisonous enough for Allen to think of smooth grass IR

  8. #388
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post


    i'm thinking about the X100.

    that is POISON!
    That's not poison, that's DRUG! Highly addictive!

  9. #389
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha cannot cannot!! Why you psycho me also? I thought you are Nikon user also?



    Hahaha poisonous enough for Allen to think of smooth grass IR
    I'm a Alpha user wor!


    Luckily now only think of smooth grass, next time might wanna try smooth tree IR
    Last edited by iguanavon; 13th February 2011 at 01:41 AM.

  10. #390

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    That's not poison, that's DRUG! Highly addictive!
    but droolz! i'm still waiting for the rumored alpha FF... and the next X-series.. a little optimistic for a retro-looking sucker with interchangeable lenses!

  11. #391
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    but droolz! i'm still waiting for the rumored alpha FF... and the next X-series.. a little optimistic for a retro-looking sucker with interchangeable lenses!
    What's the rumored FF alpha??? A77?

    They going to make a X series that can have interchangeable lens???

  12. #392

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    What's the rumored FF alpha??? A77?

    They going to make a X series that can have interchangeable lens???
    nah. the A7 series are all APS-C. rumored to have a new FF coming soon! *cross fingers*

    X200 is my own rumor

  13. #393

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I'm a Alpha user wor!


    Luckily now only think of smooth grass, next time might wanna try smooth tree IR
    Oh no!! i'm cornered!! Hahaha!!

  14. #394

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Oh no!! i'm cornered!! Hahaha!!
    nonono you still have Bra-Pod-Dam and SDW!

  15. #395
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    nah. the A7 series are all APS-C. rumored to have a new FF coming soon! *cross fingers*

    X200 is my own rumor
    Lol, ic ic. The alpha virus already part of your immune system, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Oh no!! i'm cornered!! Hahaha!!
    So like what Sion mentioned, you don't need to bring your cam for the BBB outing, can go BBB an alpha system. Lol

  16. #396

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    nonono you still have Bra-Pod-Dam and SDW!
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Don't need to bring your cam for the BBB outing, can go BBB an alpha system. Lol
    hahahaha lets all go corner Allen, he's the only Canon user today

  17. #397

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    hahahaha lets all go corner Allen, he's the only Canon user today
    he'll IR us and make us too smooth till we can't walk

    oh but wait... there's still the smooth criminal!

  18. #398
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    hahahaha lets all go corner Allen, he's the only Canon user today
    Lol, lets do the Nikon alpha attack on Allen

    Ok, my time to kun liao, good night!

  19. #399

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Lol, lets do the Nikon alpha attack on Allen

    Ok, my time to kun liao, good night!
    good nai! need to sleep too!

    night all!

    meh.....

  20. #400

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 3!! (why was our previous tags random and lingere?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Lol, lets do the Nikon alpha attack on Allen

    Ok, my time to kun liao, good night!
    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    good nai! need to sleep too!

    night all!

    meh.....
    Haha goodnight guys, see you all later

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •