Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    louya leiva did ok today.

stevie g's time is up.

maxi... was he even in the team?!?!?!?! hehehee
    I think Maxi always get into 1st team because he super good during training. But come to real match, I think even my team mate who is playing in the amateur ESPZen league is better than him....no contribution....and slow....but since we still have 3 more months to go before the transfer window, just have to hope Joe Cole buck up and get this Amigos out of the 1st team.

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Goodnight CC, and everyone else! The match is an early wedding present LFC has given me. THANK YOU!!!

By next week, I will be officially married to a manure fan!!! Praying hard he will one day jump ship! KWAKWAKWA...
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Goodnight CC, and everyone else! The match is an early wedding present LFC has given me. THANK YOU!!!

By next week, I will be officially married to a manure fan!!! Praying hard he will one day jump ship! KWAKWAKWA...
    congrats! make sure u make him wear a LFC jersey on ur big day lol

Congrats!

BEST BeLATED Birthday present for KING KENNY!!!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Congratulations!! A convincing win today.
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

Congrats on ur wedding... i suggest that u make ur hubby-to-be sings YNWA b4 ahem-ahem nite everynite or else can not get ahem-ahem... kidding

anyways all 3 goals suarez was involved... he reminds me of King Kenny himself... he live-up to the famous iconic no 7

i certainly hope arsenal take this oppoturnity to overtake manure

the other thread so quiet recently kekeke

even Fergie also very quiet, refused to talk to the media

la la la... what a good way to start this week
    Blood is Red for a reason. Liverpool for life.

happy birthday song to King Kenny keke like that man
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 7th March 2011 at 01:20 AM.

Was at Chjimes with my lovely Shakira..

manure bubble burst liao...3 defeats in 5 games...

more defeats for manure to come...

where is manure without howard webb? old toilet i guess...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Was at Chjimes with my lovely Shakira..

manure bubble burst liao...3 defeats in 5 games...

more defeats for manure to come...

where is manure without howard webb? old toilet i guess...
    next game, shld send phil dowd to ot see them wayang. with his hands folded..

cc, wake up remember to remove all e gees fr ur hands/feet/head..
    and repeat next wk so that kitie hatrick again..

ps, r we getting a big transfer fee for kopilady's impending transfer?

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WIN TONIGHT

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

wa! happy happy!!! all the best sista!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    next game, shld send phil dowd to ot see them wayang. with his hands folded..

cc, wake up remember to remove all e gees fr ur hands/feet/head..
    and repeat next wk so that kitie hatrick again..

ps, r we getting a big transfer fee for kopilady's impending transfer?
    i'm dining out with my lovely elva hsiao later tonite. hahahaha

this is what jamie carragher did to nani?

REINA TO UNITED?

The News of the World trot this one out again, which probably won't go away between now and the summer. Although Pepe himself didn't really help himself with that interview in The Guardian on Saturday.

Anway, the NotW reports that Reina could make his move to United because he didn't exclude them from the apparent 20million release clause in his contract.

The paper claims Fernando Torres had a similar clause in his deal allowing him to leave Liverpool, but specified that he wouldn't move to Manchester United.

Reina made no such promise, and is therefore bound to do one to Old Trafford, by the logic of this reddest of red-tops.

GAGO AND MAYNARD IN AT POOL?

Speaking of Liverpool, a couple of new names are mentioned as potential targets for them.

The People reports that they are keen on bringing Real Madrid's Fernando Gago, who has been loafing around not doing very much at all since Jose Mourinho arrived in Spain.

Both Boca Juniors and AC Milan are keen as well, it says here, but Gago himself wants to play in the Premier League. Real want 10million, Liverpool won't pay a penny above 8million.

Meanwhile, The News of the World reports that Liverpool are set to duke it out with Everton for Bristol City's Nicky Maynard.

The paper claims Maynard, recently returned from injury and banging the goals in, will 'almost certainly' leave Bristol in the summer, given that he has a year left on his contract.

Remarkably, the paper claims Bristol want 10million for him, but given the nature of his contract, closer to 6million will do it.

6million! Remarkable.

GREEDY CLICHY ON HIS BIKE?

Gael Clichy could be on his way to either one of Tottenham or Liverpool, if the Metro are to be believed. The 25-year-old Frenchman's contract expires in 15 months and is he reportedly fed up with Arsenal's refusal to up his wages, after opening talks over a new deal.

Spurs could do with the cover in defence with Benoit Assou-Ekotto their only real option while the Reds have been forced to use Glen Johnson on the left in recent weeks.

Clichy had better be cautions about flirting too closely with an exit though with Kieron Gibbs developing quite nicely. Arsene Wenger could consider cutting his losses but a move to Spain would be the Gunners boss' preferred option with Real Madrid and Barcelona naturally also linked with the speedy full-back.

Clichy admitted to being flattered when linked with the two Spanish sides in April of last year when he told the Evening Standard: "It is great these teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid are looking at me. I have two years left on my contract so it is not a question to answer. I want to win something here."

yay hotcakes drew 3-3 with wolves~!