Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    got a shock too when I saw the title
    that will be really scary is seesosicko comes back
    nothing good is happening to LFC currently.

sian!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    nothing good is happening to LFC currently.

sian!
    have, AV RIO and Vicdic not playing, instead is brownie.....
    some more, FA is looking at the matter abt fergie on his comments.... sekali he kena ban from side lines........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Andy Carrol may play against United after attending full training with team mates.

I am very happy, as his arial threat will punish united as brown is not that tall haha
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    andy carrol may play against united after attending full training with team mates.

I am very happy, as his arial threat will punish united as brown is not that tall haha
    huat ah!!!

have, AV RIO and Vicdic not playing, instead is brownie.....
    some more, FA is looking at the matter abt fergie on his comments.... sekali he kena ban from side lines........
    Andy Carrol may play against United after attending full training with team mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    huat ah!!!

best if fergie not at sideline and we see Suarez runs riot over Brownie

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    best if fergie not at sideline and we see Suarez runs riot over Brownie
    A dream come true.

Anyway, I think KD shd start Suarez and Carroll to be a sub when brownie is cmi already. Lol!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

suarez to score!!!
    hmm..gerrard very long never score already
    raul always also score
    carroll sure score on debut
    hmm..like that have to predict 4-0 already

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    suarez to score!!!
    hmm..gerrard very long never score already
    raul always also score
    carroll sure score on debut
    hmm..like that have to predict 4-0 already

how about a few red cards manure too? brownie and looney top contender for that... Nani and berbatov got chance for diving....

I believe it is high time to send Berbadive off for diving and Looney for reckless challenge..... hmm..... think Paul Scolds always reckless..... must book him as well.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I am more concerned about who the referee is for this game.......

Liverpool monitoring Paul Robinson amid concerns of Manchester United or Arsenal move for Pepe Reina

Reina can leave Anfield if a rival club triggers a 20 million escape clause in the Spaniard’s contract and the 28 year-old admitted recently that he is keen to play for a club capable of “fighting for titles” after winning just one trophy – the FA Cup – since leaving Villarreal for Liverpool in 2005.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish said last month that he expected Reina to remain at the club in the long term, but it is understood that former England goalkeeper Robinson is being considered as a possible replacement should Reina be tempted away from Merseyside at the end of the season.

Edwin van der Sar’s planned retirement at United this summer has raised the alarming prospect of Liverpool losing Reina to their bitter rivals, who visit Anfield this Sunday, but United are also watching Schalke’s Manuel Neuer, Holland keeper Maarten Stekelenburg and Spanish youngster David de Gea.

Stekelenburg and Neuer are also on Liverpool’s radar, along with Lyon’s Hugo Lloris, but Robinson’s resurgence at Blackburn since his 3.5 million arrival from Tottenham in 2008 has been noted at Anfield.

The 31 year-old is viewed as a risk-free option having performed at the highest level with England, and he can also point to Champions League experience during his formative years with Leeds United.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool monitoring Paul Robinson amid concerns of Manchester United or Arsenal move for Pepe Reina

Reina can leave Anfield if a rival club triggers a 20 million escape clause in the Spaniard’s contract and the 28 year-old admitted recently that he is keen to play for a club capable of “fighting for titles” after winning just one trophy – the FA Cup – since leaving Villarreal for Liverpool in 2005.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish said last month that he expected Reina to remain at the club in the long term, but it is understood that former England goalkeeper Robinson is being considered as a possible replacement should Reina be tempted away from Merseyside at the end of the season.

Edwin van der Sar’s planned retirement at United this summer has raised the alarming prospect of Liverpool losing Reina to their bitter rivals, who visit Anfield this Sunday, but United are also watching Schalke’s Manuel Neuer, Holland keeper Maarten Stekelenburg and Spanish youngster David de Gea.

Stekelenburg and Neuer are also on Liverpool’s radar, along with Lyon’s Hugo Lloris, but Robinson’s resurgence at Blackburn since his 3.5 million arrival from Tottenham in 2008 has been noted at Anfield.

The 31 year-old is viewed as a risk-free option having performed at the highest level with England, and he can also point to Champions League experience during his formative years with Leeds United.
    sian.

Paul Robinson??? Shay Given please. Or Robert Green.

ya lor

shay given anytime man!!!

porky rubbishson?! wat the f*** is that fella smoking when he wrote that piece of sai article?! ANGRY!

LIVERPOOL TO REPLACE REINA WITH ROBBO?
    Interesting story in The Daily Telegraph this morning, who report that Liverpool are already lining up a replacement for Pepe Reina.

The Spanish stopper is said to be subject of interest from Manchester United and Arsenal, and both sides could step up that interest in the summer, should they be willing to trigger the 20million release clause apparently in his contract.

Therefore, Kenny Dalglish is looking at a new keeper, and that new keeper could be Paul Robinson.

After a dodgy few years, Robinson has been pretty impressive for Blackburn this season, and could be a slightly cheaper and 'risk free' option than the likes of Manuel Neuer, Hugo Lloris and Martin Stekelenburg.

All of the above are, by the by, being looked at by United as well.

ENRIQUE IN AT POOL, RIISE TO TOON?
    Another chap who might be signing on at Liverpool is Jose Enrique.

The Daily Mirror reports that Alan Pardew fears Enrique is Anfield-bound in the summer, so he is looking to a former Pool man to replace him.

That man is John-Arne Riise, currently strutting his ginger stuff with Roma, where the burgundy kits with orange trim really do clash with his hair.

Riise only has one year left on his contract in Italy, so would therefore be available for a veritable song.

Morning news: Alex fergurson has been charged by FA over his comments on referee after loses to Chelsea. He may face another 2 match ban.

Huat ah!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Think we can give Reina some slack. Name a player who has been consistent throughout the season?

Reina has been one of those more consistent player.

And if Reina does leave, I really do hope that he goes to Arsenal rather then some dirty club like Man U. As for his possible replacement Paul Robinson, I think he will do fine. A proven BPL keeper with vast experience, something that is needed at the back considering Liverpool has some promising young defenders coming through the ranks. Most notable Kelly and Wilson and Ayala should feature more next season. Do need an experience goalie to command the a young defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Think we can give Reina some slack. Name a player who has been consistent throughout the season?

Consistent? Have!
    Ngog has been consistently at his rubbish best
    Maxi too!

I dun really see Reina as being consistent.
    Not conceding goal does not mean the goalkeeper is top-notch.
    The defend play a very big part instead.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Morning news: Alex fergurson has been charged by FA over his comments on referee after loses to Chelsea. He may face another 2 match ban.

Huat ah!!!!
    hahahahaha!!!!