Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Transfer deadline over lah, how to change players?

The easy way out, you can go support another team
    Ahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Once again, bro rodz grumpier than grumpy.
    We always throw away opportunities to get closer amongst the top 4...we are just not good enough...im gonna sleep with vida guerra and shakira to drown my sorrow...

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

not used to this new format of CS

the next match against manure could not come any sooner. a chance to redeem themselves perhaps..

Ya i see liao getting headache. lol

yah headache too lol

The FA has decided not to punish Wayne Loony for his elbowing! Yet another Kelong!!

The FA must kowtow to the only SIR manager in epl...

we need to beat them and make sure they don't get their 19th
    torres also better score 3 against them

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    the next match against manure could not come any sooner. a chance to redeem themselves perhaps..

actually i see liao i oso abit gong-gong. need to get used to the new layout! go CS gogogo!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Prefer old forum. Sometimes things are not meant to change.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

think the admins will tweet more in the coming days..

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    The FA has decided not to punish Wayne Loony for his elbowing! Yet another Kelong!!
    It is not the FA, it is the bloody ref, who wrote in his match report that he saw the incident and that there's nothing wrong with it. That's why the FA cannot over-rule it. I think the ref (IIRC Mark Clattenbug) might had a late night rendezvous with How Webster the night before, and got coax to give all the decision to their master....pui pui pui....

Double post when I only click submit once. Admin please take note please!!
    Last edited by zurichdo; 1st March 2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Double post

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Double post when I only click submit once. Admin please take note please!!
    waaa so many refs kaki with the old knight har? lol

HUAT AH!!!! manCircle utd clowns buanged at the bridge!!! HUAT AH!!!

GOOD DAY FOR ME! SUPER SONG!!! felt like my pay up by THIRTY PERCENT OVERNIGHT!! WOOOOOOO!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Lets welcome manure to Anfield this weekend...

No gay vidic with them this time..

Shrek shouldnt be playing in the 1st place..

Without AV RIO and GAY VIDIC..... they will be struggling......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

The clown said his team dont deserve to lose...

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ool-clash.aspx

brownies will play this sunday...

i feel gay vidic purposely got himself sent off so he wouldnt be shamed at Anfield..he had a torrid time playing against torres & hes sure Suarez will give him hell this time..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    The clown said his team dont deserve to lose...

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ool-clash.aspx

brownies will play this sunday...

i feel gay vidic purposely got himself sent off so he wouldnt be shamed at Anfield..he had a torrid time playing against torres & hes sure Suarez will give him hell this time..
    The clown really thick skin, dare to talk about referee performance when his team have been getting all the help from the refs throughout the season. Only knows how to KPKB without reflecting on themself.

Classic sore loser!

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    The clown really thick skin, dare to talk about referee performance when his team have been getting all the help from the refs throughout the season. Only knows how to KPKB without reflecting on themself.

Classic sore loser!
    He forgot it was purely ref's help all the way that got them to the top place now. For that, he will never concede they were "lucky" even though they win by playing like sh*t and the ref give them penalties dat shouldn't have been, send off opponents with straight red cards, offisde goals, fouled goalkeeper but ref wave play on then they score...

Call it karma, Fergie. Geez.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"