Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    buang !!!!

Didn't watch the match, must have play badly for King Kenny to say we deserve nothing from the game
    Last edited by Taurean; 28th February 2011 at 09:21 AM.

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

almost died without CS!!

i watched the match and stevie G is suckssssss

around 20 misplaced passes and oh shucks, the whole team is bollocks!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    almost died without CS!!

He picked up some tricks from Lucas?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Didn't watch the match, must have play badly for King Kenny to say we deserve nothing from the game
    ya lor... i cursed and swear when i watched the likes of louya leiva, noGoal, meireles and stevie G buanging and clueless.

joke coke worked real hard along with suarez. haiz....

He picked up some tricks from Lucas?
    he very wangbadan man... i think he lacking match fitnessssss badly!!!! its agonising watching him play. drat...

I wonder west ham very good or we too poor????
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

ya lor... i cursed and swear when i watched the likes of louya leiva, noGoal, meireles and stevie G buanging and clueless.

joke coke worked real hard along with suarez. haiz....
    he very wangbadan man... i think he lacking match fitnessssss badly!!!! its agonising watching him play. drat...
    Sounds like a blood vomiting match to watch

Suarez is the only encouragement....
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Maybe leh. Wun be surprised if so.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    I wonder west ham very good or we too poor????
    We too poor/tired and west ham was hungrier for the win than we were. Siannnn.

Sounds like a blood vomiting match to watch
    That is an understatement.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

i think west ham really hungry and to some extend, very fresh due to midweek break for them.

but fatigue is a valid yet weak excuse. i would think that the usual dabian problems resurfaced yet again, louya leiva buanging as he knows best, dirty kite back as a headless chicken, stevie G lost his shine, david NoGoal continued his wonderful form - making us all curse and swear at all his touches and attempts.

meireles had a really bad game. i think he shud go n beef himself up, he keeps getting bounced off by scott parker and likes.

joke coke tried his best, i think he will be bak to his best very soon. suarez, very dangerous at times.

reina had a rather lousy game by his very lofty n high standard! i wasn't shocked at our fantastic deepfried toufu defence. how delicious it must be to the hammers! ROARRR!!!

kelly injured some more

basically REDS tactics doesnt change the last match against sparta prague... REDS too patience which unacceptable!!!
    only suarez magics managed to live up to fans expectations

POOR REDS.. TOTALLY POOR!!!

REDS missed chance to close gap wit Chelsea... 4th place evaporated!!!

The whole team went missing in the first half. Reina was beaten twice at the near post. Gerrard was nearly invisible in the first half. Lucas was trying to dictate the pace but he clearly lacks the vision to do that. Meireles was just lazy lazy. He is only interested to go forward to attack and did little to hold the midfield. The match was gone by half time when they went 2-0 up.

Second half was much better but too late. Finally Gerrard is going around in the middle asking for the ball spreading the play. The number of misplaced passes is just so uncharacteristic of him.

Suarez shouldn't be blame since he was literally deprive of service from the midfield. And when the midfield does get their act together, you can see that he pose such a threat. And it is no wonder he created the goal with as sublime cut back. Not forgetting the chance he had when he was put through only for Robert Green to make a superb save. A lot of people say that Suarez dive a lot but he stood his ground for that shot. I'm sure Berbatov or Nani would have drop dead in those circumstances claiming for a penalty.

Gerrard has to get his act together. He has to dictate things from the middle. Let Lucas do all the shackling and tackling. Meireles to creep behind to the 2 strikers to pounce on any half chance.

almost died without CS!!

No cs, no place to kpkb

Gerrard was rubbish, drop him!!!!

The whole team is rubbish...get a new manager...get a set of new players ASAP...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    No cs, no place to kpkb

Gerrard was rubbish, drop him!!!!
    KPKB on twitter and FB lor

Lucas, nogoal and dirty kite at their rubbish best
    Stevie G seemed to kena infected by them

Suarez was Cole seem to getting better and start to show his stuff

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    The whole team is rubbish...get a new manager...get a set of new players ASAP...

Transfer deadline over lah, how to change players?

The easy way out, you can go support another team
    Ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Transfer deadline over lah, how to change players?

The easy way out, you can go support another team
    Ahahaha
    Once again, bro rodz grumpier than grumpy.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Once again, bro rodz grumpier than grumpy.

Maybe weather too hot, he need some herbal tea to cool down :bsmile: