Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Yay!!! 3 pts for me (and bro zaren). CC, now sunnyday share top spot with u leh, he got hattrick. Lol!!

Didn't catch the match but yay we won!

Can we really sell off ngog plssss??
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

I also hatrick!!! Now I am out of relegation zone!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    I also hatrick!!! Now I am out of relegation zone!
    I'm climbing out of the Relegation zone slowly. Haha!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

The number of comments here sums it up for Ngog. Totally hopeless in front of goal.

Naive, poor reading of the game and lack of composure. Clueless when confronted with a pack of defenders in front. The only thing in his mind is to shoot. Not a very smart player. His misses, were schoolboy standard. I seriously wonder why youth players like Raheem and Pacheo on the bench, is playing Ngog a better option?

I do hope King Kenny stop using Ngog for future Europa matches. Ngog is simply wasteful in front of goal. Kyut would have been a much better player to play as a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Yay!!! 3 pts for me (and bro zaren). CC, now sunnyday share top spot with u leh, he got hattrick. Lol!!

yay! 3 pts!!

no hattrick lah, but 5 pts!

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    yay! 3 pts!!

no hattrick lah, but 5 pts!

Oh paiseh. I tot hat-trick in thie guess guess guess means u get all the 3 predictions correct so its like u score a hat-trick for urself, then get the bonus 5 points. Haha... My bad.

uninspiring win... but 1-0 is still a win.. stevie g jumping like a kid

excellent performance by kelly, wilson and spearing

REDS in quarter finale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

Thanks for the clip

Oh paiseh. I tot hat-trick in thie guess guess guess means u get all the 3 predictions correct so its like u score a hat-trick for urself, then get the bonus 5 points. Haha... My bad.
    no hat-trick???

so sad..........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

quarter final already ?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    quarter final already ?
    think is we only reached the last 16

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    no hat-trick???

so sad..........
    Nvm we try chalking our points at bro zaren's thread lor...

Eh issit just me who's too blur to notice or issit that bro zaren got mod status already?? Paisey paisey

Nvm we try chalking our points at bro zaren's thread lor...

Eh issit just me who's too blur to notice or issit that bro zaren got mod status already?? Paisey paisey
    u very blur lah.......
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

GOD!! Please sell LUCAS!!!
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Tennis ace sports Stevie shirt

World No.1 tennis star Caroline Wozniacki was the talk of the Qatar Open after sporting a signed Steven Gerrard shirt during her quarter-final victory over Flavia Pennetta on Wednesday afternoon.

The Dane stunned the watching crowd by taking to the court in the home top that had been autographed and sent to her courtesy of the Reds skipper.

It certainly seemed to do the trick too as she romped to a 6-2, 6-0 win against the Italian.

The sight of Wozniacki showing off her allegiance to the Reds would not have come as a surprise to her Twitter followers, however, after she revealed her plan via her official account in the lead up to her match.

She said on @CaroWozniacki: "Got so many comments about the Liverpool jersey and to step out on court with it.. So why not haha"

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...e-draw?cc=4716

Matchdays: March 10 and 17

Europa League draw - Second Round

Benfica v Paris St Germain...Dynamo Kiev v Manchester City...FC Twente v Zenit St Petersburg...CSKA Moscow v FC Porto...PSV Eindhoven v Rangers...Bayer Leverkusen v Villarreal...Ajax Amsterdam v Spartak Moscow...Liverpool v SC Braga
    Last edited by roDz; 25th February 2011 at 12:13 PM.

hmm SC Braga

In the 2010-2011 season, Braga made their UEFA Champions League debut at home in a 3-0 win against Celtic in the first leg of the third qualifying round.[2] They lost the second leg away at Celtic Park 2-1, but went through to the Play-Off round on an aggregate score of 4-2.[3]

In the fourth qualifying round, they beat FC Sevilla 1-0 at home and 4-3 away, thus entering the Champions League group stage for the first time.[4] On 15 September 2010, Braga were heavily defeated 60 by Arsenal in their first group stage.[5] On 28 September, Braga lost 3-0 against Shakhtar. On 19 October, Braga won 2-0 against Partizan.

Two weeks later, on 3 November, Braga won 1-0 against Partizan in Belgrade. On 23 November, Braga beat Arsenal 20 at home, keeping their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages alive if they could better Arsenal's result during the final round of matches.

However, on 9 December, Braga lost 2-0 to Shakhtar while Arsenal beat Partizan 3-1. The results meant that Shaktar and Arsenal progressed to the second round, but Braga finished third in the group to qualify for the knockout stage of the Europa League.
    Last edited by zhapchit; 25th February 2011 at 12:44 PM.

Yesterday was really a poor game. I thought jialat already, because Spartak actually played very well. Luckily, we won from a set piece. Well done to Kuyt.

By the way, Ngog really really sucks. He miscue a couple of shots yesterday. I think many of us run faster than him lor....Reina gave me a little heart attack in the first half also

Hope we perform better this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Tennis ace sports Stevie shirt

World No.1 tennis star Caroline Wozniacki was the talk of the Qatar Open after sporting a signed Steven Gerrard shirt during her quarter-final victory over Flavia Pennetta on Wednesday afternoon.

The Dane stunned the watching crowd by taking to the court in the home top that had been autographed and sent to her courtesy of the Reds skipper.

It certainly seemed to do the trick too as she romped to a 6-2, 6-0 win against the Italian.

The sight of Wozniacki showing off her allegiance to the Reds would not have come as a surprise to her Twitter followers, however, after she revealed her plan via her official account in the lead up to her match.

She said on @CaroWozniacki: "Got so many comments about the Liverpool jersey and to step out on court with it.. So why not haha"

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!