Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Lucky you....

I think Ancelotti is better than Rafa currently (I got nothing against Rafa ). The 1 thing I like about your manager is his ability to admit that his team did not perform well rather than keep blaming referees or injuries etc etc.....

I think managers also will go "past their peak".
    ur manager is better....kenny dalglish is simply inspirational.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ur manager is better....kenny dalglish is simply inspirational.
    Thanks bro. Indeed he is. He is a brave man, taking over a team that "requires to get rid of 7 players", including the Amigos. This is not something that most people dare to do, as it puts his reputation at stake. But am relieved that so far he has done fine.

I think your team may have been affected by the arrival of "that" new player? Maybe some of them don't like him Kalou and Malouda have to sit bench sometime, and they are not going to be happy with that, thus affecting the performance

Aquilani Could Make Shock Return To Liverpool

Liverpool’s on loan midfielder Alberto Aquilani could make a shock return to Anfield in order to bolster Kenny Dalglish’s squad. The 26-year-old midfielder who is currently playing for Juventus was bought for €20 million by Rafa Benitez in 2009 but did not impress with his performances.

The old manager Roy Hodgson sent the player out on loan to Juventus where he would have been allowed to stay if a €16.5 million deal could be agreed upon at the end of the season.

But Aqulani’s wage demands can not be met by Juventus meaning the player will have to leave the Stadio Olimpico and return to Anfield according to La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Kenny Dalglish will hope that Aquilani’s second spell at Anfield will be more successful than his first, although admittedly the player’s career did not get off to a good start since he was already injured when signing his contract. He did not start a game until the Premiership was several months underway.

The midfielder was originally thought to be a replacement for Xabi Alonso who left for Real Madrid. But Aquilani prefers to play further up the pitch in a more attacking role. This will mean he will have to compete with Mereiles who is in good form this season with five goals to his name.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Aquilani Could Make Shock Return To Liverpool

Liverpool’s on loan midfielder Alberto Aquilani could make a shock return to Anfield in order to bolster Kenny Dalglish’s squad. The 26-year-old midfielder who is currently playing for Juventus was bought for €20 million by Rafa Benitez in 2009 but did not impress with his performances.

The old manager Roy Hodgson sent the player out on loan to Juventus where he would have been allowed to stay if a €16.5 million deal could be agreed upon at the end of the season.

But Aqulani’s wage demands can not be met by Juventus meaning the player will have to leave the Stadio Olimpico and return to Anfield according to La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Kenny Dalglish will hope that Aquilani’s second spell at Anfield will be more successful than his first, although admittedly the player’s career did not get off to a good start since he was already injured when signing his contract. He did not start a game until the Premiership was several months underway.

The midfielder was originally thought to be a replacement for Xabi Alonso who left for Real Madrid. But Aquilani prefers to play further up the pitch in a more attacking role. This will mean he will have to compete with Mereiles who is in good form this season with five goals to his name.
    Liverpool new boss shd start a water polo team....... aquaman can be there.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Unless the field is water soaked enough for aquaman to make a spectacular show.

Jamie Carragher: Martin Kelly Has Improved Under Liverpool Manager Kenny Dalglish

Under former Anfield and newly appointed West Brom manager Roy Hodgson, Kelly saw limited first-team chances in the Premier League and was reduced to appearances predominantly in the Europa League.

But since Dalglish’s introduction in January, Kelly has failed to appear in just one of the nine games the Scot has managed.

First-choice right-back Glen Johnson has been ousted from his role to accommodate Kelly and with the England international plying his trade confidently on his unnatural opposite flank, the 20-year-old looks set to cement his place in the first-team.

The 20-year-old has started all but one of Kenny Dalglish's nine matches in charge since the Scot was installed as Reds boss until the end of the season last month.

Carragher insists Kelly’s form is down to Dalglish’s belief in the club’s younger players and the veteran is impressed at how the right-back has settle into his role.

"Since Kenny's come in, he's really taken off," Carragher told LFC Weekly.

"I remember in his full debut against Lyon [last season] he was outstanding. Then he got injured and when that happens, it's difficult to get another chance.

"Since the United game, England's first-choice right-back [Glen Johnson] has been getting picked at left-back so that shows you how well he's done and how highly he's regarded.”

Carragher insists Kelly has much to learn but the 33-year-old believes his team-mate’s pace and energy should serve him well in future campaigns.

"He's still young and his understanding of the game will develop with experience but he's already a fantastic athlete,” said Carragher.

“His pace means he can get out of trouble when he does make a mistake. That ability to recover with speed was something I never had and he has that in abundance.

“I was in the stand against Everton and when he made that run past Leighton Baines, I thought it was Thierry Henry against me all those years ago. It was turbo charged.

"Modern full-backs need to be tall and Martin is very good at defending headers at the back post.”

Giggs signed another one year with man united.......

I say aquaman shd reduce another one year with us unless he can score On his return match....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

stunner! chel$ki buanged against everlose!!

torres go there liao, cursed the whole team!

stunner! chel$ki buanged against everlose!!

torres go there liao, cursed the whole team!
    suay the team sia...

now they lost 7 pen in a row....

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    suay the team sia...

now they lost 7 pen in a row....
    orbit good!

torres go liao, good for us and he brought all his suayness along!

hip hip hip, HOORAY!!!

Liverpool looking to land Arda Turan to their attack

Posted By:
    Fredrico Diego Sanchez

Liverpool are looking to boost their attack at the end of the season. As a result, the team is looking to make a move for Turkish international, Arda Turan. The player is regarded as the best player to come out of the Turkey. Liverpool are looking to seize on the opportunity of landing the player as soon as possible.

Turan, who was recently made aware of the possibility of him making a move to Anfield, replied to the news, “As I always mention, Liverpool attracts me because of their tradition. In Europe, I am a Liverpool supporter, so if I go to play in Europe, I would like to play for them.”

Turan is also no newbie when it comes to being linked with a move away from his current team, Galatasaray. The winger has been linked with a move away from the team for the better part of the last three years and it seems like the time for the player to leave the team is either now or never. This is because Turan is now twenty four years old and if he doesn’t make a move in the near future, he might be regarded as too old to adapt to any other team.

Turan is one of the quickest players in todays game and also possesses some tremendous dribbling skills. The player has very little to no difficulty when it comes to beating a player or two and almost always has a very good end product, in the form of a brilliant cross or a shot on goal.

The player would be a brilliant addition to the Liverpool squad, since the team currently don’t possess any natural wingers and could really use the introduction of pace to their style of play.

According to most experts, if Liverpool are to make a move for the player, then they are going to have to part with as much as sixteen to seventeen millions pounds. However the fact that Kenny Dalglish is willing to re-build the team one step at time, means that he would be more than open to another big investment, as the one they would have to make for Turan.

Nonetheless, Liverpool are going to have to act fact on their interest to land the player as a number of other teams in Europe are also being linked with the player. Those teams include the likes of Chelsea, Inter Milan and Lyon, to name a few.

Posted By:
    Fredrico Diego Sanchez

Liverpool are looking to boost their attack at the end of the season. As a result, the team is looking to make a move for Turkish international, Arda Turan. The player is regarded as the best player to come out of the Turkey. Liverpool are looking to seize on the opportunity of landing the player as soon as possible.

Turan, who was recently made aware of the possibility of him making a move to Anfield, replied to the news, “As I always mention, Liverpool attracts me because of their tradition. In Europe, I am a Liverpool supporter, so if I go to play in Europe, I would like to play for them.”

Turan is also no newbie when it comes to being linked with a move away from his current team, Galatasaray. The winger has been linked with a move away from the team for the better part of the last three years and it seems like the time for the player to leave the team is either now or never. This is because Turan is now twenty four years old and if he doesn’t make a move in the near future, he might be regarded as too old to adapt to any other team.

Turan is one of the quickest players in todays game and also possesses some tremendous dribbling skills. The player has very little to no difficulty when it comes to beating a player or two and almost always has a very good end product, in the form of a brilliant cross or a shot on goal.

The player would be a brilliant addition to the Liverpool squad, since the team currently don’t possess any natural wingers and could really use the introduction of pace to their style of play.

According to most experts, if Liverpool are to make a move for the player, then they are going to have to part with as much as sixteen to seventeen millions pounds. However the fact that Kenny Dalglish is willing to re-build the team one step at time, means that he would be more than open to another big investment, as the one they would have to make for Turan.

Nonetheless, Liverpool are going to have to act fact on their interest to land the player as a number of other teams in Europe are also being linked with the player. Those teams include the likes of Chelsea, Inter Milan and Lyon, to name a few.
    Hope we can sign him. He is good

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    ya, he's widely talked abt in LFC forums.

he's keen to come here, so it'll be good to haf him over and see maxi joining chel$ki next season when raf999 go over there and destroy them.

ya, he's widely talked abt in LFC forums.

he's keen to come here, so it'll be good to haf him over and see maxi joining chel$ki next season when raf999 go over there and destroy them.
    Maximizer, Dirty Kite, Louya Leiva and Nogoal will join LAFA soon at Cheski !!!!! Cancer Lorti can go home soon liao.
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 19th February 2011 at 11:53 PM.

get him and a.young. wide players is a must..

Youngsters hit four past Stoke

Raheem Sterling grabbed a brace and Conor Coady hit a thunderbolt as Liverpool U18s made it six straight wins with a 4-1 triumph against Stoke City on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...our-past-stoke

Maximizer, Dirty Kite, Louya Leiva and Nogoal will join LAFA soon at Cheski !!!!! Cancer Lorti can go home soon liao.
    hooray!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    get him and a.young. wide players is a must..
    ya lor!

Youngsters hit four past Stoke

Raheem Sterling grabbed a brace and Conor Coady hit a thunderbolt as Liverpool U18s made it six straight wins with a 4-1 triumph against Stoke City on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...our-past-stoke
    sterling is hot and on FIREEEEEE....