Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Abramovich should take lessons from you on transfers.
    yamanz!!!!! he still quite blur one, keep buying kkj players.....

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    then pls take dirty kite, louya leiva n aqualanlan along!

you forgot to include maximiser!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we dun take women's undies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    we dun take women's undies!!!

Don't worry, free one.

Even post ad at bus stop also will not get any complaints.

this fella will be deported la. fake argentinian!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Together with Aurelio and the fake Brazilian

Go, go, go

Go, go, go
    u want to kick out half of ur team?!

u want to kick out half of ur team?!

Excuse me, you know how to count or not?
    How do the three amigos make half the team?

Excuse me, you know how to count or not?
    How do the three amigos make half the team?
    This is what happens when you're a Chelsea fan. U think half of ur team is just Drogba, Lampard and Terry.

Edit:
    Not that being a liverpool fan makes much difference. We probably think Gerrard can play all 11 positions on his own.
    Last edited by koplady11; 18th February 2011 at 11:53 PM.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

he and cole will compete for a place on the treatment table

i think a half-fit cole or aqualanlan is better than that rubbish maxi
    Cannot dribble, cannot defend, always lose ball, always lose his concentration and pass to opponent (or should I say, assist opponent), lousy first touch. Not fit to wear our famous red shirt at all. Simply don't understand how he could have kept Babel on the bench when Babel was still around.... did he give away his bonus to all the managers, including match appearance bonus???? Our left back got to work extra hard because he is not able to help (if he ever help before )

No wonder Argentina gotten beaten so badly by Germany. How can he be in the starting line up of any team???

Hope to see the back of him this summer. Total piece of crap.

Go, go, go
    I think Lucas can keep in the bench, else which superstar do you guys think will want to come and be just a bench warmer? At least we can be assured that he won't complain. This will give a little bit of depth to the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Hes better than cole anytime when hes fit..get rid of cole too?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcheong1282 View Post
    Get rid of Ngog, maybe package deal & throw in a Mac Big Breakfast upsize for the buyers...Ngog really CMI....
    then pls take dirty kite, louya leiva n aqualanlan along!

Go, go, go
    @grumpy

i can count... Cole, Ngog, Kuyt, Leiva, Aquilani, Maxi, Aurelio....

7 leh, half the team. where got only 3 amigos?!

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    This is what happens when you're a Chelsea fan. U think half of ur team is just Drogba, Lampard and Terry.

If the three amigo can be considered half a team, zaren must rate them very highly
    Quick, come take them away!!!!
    Just give us sturridge in return.

Otherwise, we can take Torres back and resell to mansillly or manure for 70million.

Otherwise, we can take Torres back and resell to mansillly or manure for 70million.

I think he may drop to the bench soon. Another Shevchenko???

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post

I think he may drop to the bench soon. Another Shevchenko???
    torres played his best football under rafa, so i expect torres to rediscover his shooting boots when rafa returns!

@grumpy

i can count... Cole, Ngog, Kuyt, Leiva, Aquilani, Maxi, Aurelio....

7 leh, half the team. where got only 3 amigos?!

3 amigos from south America, midfield players who cannot control the midfield.

The other 4 are four horsemen or 4 musketeers, attacking players who cannot score

torres played his best football under rafa, so i expect torres to rediscover his shooting boots when rafa returns!
    Bro Zaren, sorry I don't follow your team's news, as I only follow my beloved Reds news, but is this piece of news quite firm?? Rafa go to your team??

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Bro Zaren, sorry I don't follow your team's news, as I only follow my beloved Reds news, but is this piece of news quite firm?? Rafa go to your team??
    no lah, just speculation only....

3 amigos from south America, midfield players who cannot control the midfield.

The other 4 are four horsemen or 4 musketeers, attacking players who cannot score
    Aquilani, if given a chance, and under proper guidance from KD, may turn out to be a really good player. But I think his future is in Italy, and we will very unlikely see him back in EPL again.

no lah, just speculation only....
    Lucky you....

I think Ancelotti is better than Rafa currently (I got nothing against Rafa ). The 1 thing I like about your manager is his ability to admit that his team did not perform well rather than keep blaming referees or injuries etc etc.....

I think managers also will go "past their peak".