Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

boring game leh...
    nearly asleep for so many times >_<
    just woken up because some supporters throw pepe reina a smoke grenade.... now LFC goal area can't see anything..

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Makeshift team lol. All cannot read one another on the field. The match look like Rafa or Roy ERA.

skrtel just got in to replace ngog...
    seems like grumpy will got 10 points this time...

Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    skrtel just got in to replace ngog...
    seems like grumpy will got 10 points this time...
    Will kuyt score and give me 10pts instead ?

Haiz can sleep liao.

0-0...
    our standard score at europa league away...
    haizzz... hate to realize that i need to go office in 2 hours time...

think Liverpool didnt even hv a shot on goal =(
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

REDS was toothless wit ngog infront n if was given the opportunity sterling will do the job better..

j cole was forgettable!!

but draw still better wit clean sheet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Makeshift team lol. All cannot read one another on the field. The match look like Rafa or Roy ERA.
    scary siah.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    think Liverpool didnt even hv a shot on goal =(
    u're right.

Liverpool team in full: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Maxi, Lucas, Meireles, Aurelio, Kuyt, Ngog.

Subs: Gulacsi, Skrtel, Kelly, Cole, Jovanovic, Pacheco, Coady.

No Raheem Sterling on the sub bench.

wangbadan!!!

WTH is NoGoal doing in the team?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

wangbadan!!!

WTH is NoGoal doing in the team?!
    please sell maxi and nogoal, really cannot make it..

rather see conor coady and dani pacheco on..

Ngog seems like a high school player. How many times was he caught offside? Did he ever check his position before making any run?

I would rather play Kyut up front and have Meireles just behind him. Have Cole cover the right flank.

Without watching the match, look at the starting lineup and considering we played away, 0-0 not bad lah

Let's finish the job at Anfield

Admin: Please quickly update my 10 points

http://www.givemefootball.com/premie...verpool-return

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani could yet make a return to Anfield.

roy gave us a good game against arse on his 1st game...

rafa's team thrashed madrid,manure..beat barca... brought us the 5th CL trophy which we get to keep for good..unlike those trophies at old toilet...replicas...

KD has been changing players of late...the results have not been too good...he was a playing legend, no doubt...but that doesnt warrant him from not getting some sticks if his team not playing well...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    roy gave us a good game against arse on his 1st game...

rafa's team thrashed madrid,manure..beat barca... brought us the 5th CL trophy which we get to keep for good..unlike those trophies at old toilet...replicas...

KD has been changing players of late...the results have not been too good...he was a playing legend, no doubt...but that doesnt warrant him from not getting some sticks if his team not playing well...

KD needs to find his best team and give the players a chance to prove to him that they deserve a place

I think KD has done a great job in a very short period of time. From relegation favourite to now challenging for CL qualification. We just need to give him build his team.

Come on, you have given Rafa so much time and despite all his rubbish thrash talk and buangs in his last 18 months, you were still supporting him and even now that he is history, you are still rooting for him

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    http://www.givemefootball.com/premie...verpool-return

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani could yet make a return to Anfield.

He is coming back because Juve cannot afford him

But he might thrive under KD if he can remain healthy. Get him back and get rid of Maxi.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

KD needs to find his best team and give the players a chance to prove to him that they deserve a place

I think KD has done a great job in a very short period of time. From relegation favourite to now challenging for CL qualification. We just need to give him build his team.

Come on, you have given Rafa so much time and despite all his rubbish thrash talk and buangs in his last 18 months, you were still supporting him and even now that he is history, you are still rooting for him
    Maybe some people have short memory..but i remember many of those great games from past managers..give them credit when they deserve..rb, though no longer the manager, brought glories to LFC..his final season surely not his best but its not totally his fault..major players injured..when they are back..they were off form..just becoz he doesnt look good doesnt mean hes a bad manager..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

He is coming back because Juve cannot afford him

But he might thrive under KD if he can remain healthy. Get him back and get rid of Maxi.
    Hes better than cole anytime when hes fit..get rid of cole too?