Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

yeah wigan offside goal robbed us 3pts.. suarez hit the bars twice... damned!!

heartache!!

anyways below latest REDS first team pics

Default Re: Liverpool Football Club *54*- There'll be glory round the Fields of Anfield Road!

[QUOTE=Cheesecake;6980227]meireles was taken off becos he was sick, stomach illness.

King Kenny the joker:
    Asked what the cause of Meireles's illness could have been, Dalglish joked: "Well it's not the cooking at Melwood.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

heartache!!

Agger clearly stands out in the photo from all

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post

heartache!!

Thanks for posting.

Hi everyone! Seems like it was a slumber for all on sunday after the disappointing draw. It's MONDAY now.... Zzz.

Cheer up boys! It's Europa midweek!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Positives from the game - Suarez looks lively and was very unlucky to clip the post twice in his first full match. He tracked back at times to help out in midfield and did his best to hold the ball in final third of the pitch. I don't think he deliberately dive to win free kicks but rather the challenge was hard from behind. And such was the tactic of lower teams.

Negatives - The whole looks tired. Without a leader in the midfield, Lucas, Maxi looks lost. Jovanovic looks like a clueless bulldozer when he came on. I thought Poulsen would have been a better replace for the another clueless - Lucas. Once again, Liverpool are hard done by poor decision by the linesman.

Lastly, one of the things that makes my blood boil. Lucas loves to hold the ball to the point of being chased down by opposition and then looses it. And when he receives the ball from a congested area, he plays the ball back to when the pressure is at. I mean come'on spread the play!!!! If you cannot hold the ball well, then pass it somebody who is free before the pressures comes!!

com'on you REDS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Lucas is already a bore, Ngog oh my god !!! He may be more suitable for assleague...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Positives from the game - Suarez looks lively and was very unlucky to clip the post twice in his first full match. He tracked back at times to help out in midfield and did his best to hold the ball in final third of the pitch. I don't think he deliberately dive to win free kicks but rather the challenge was hard from behind. And such was the tactic of lower teams.

Negatives - The whole looks tired. Without a leader in the midfield, Lucas, Maxi looks lost. Jovanovic looks like a clueless bulldozer when he came on. I thought Poulsen would have been a better replace for the another clueless - Lucas. Once again, Liverpool are hard done by poor decision by the linesman.

Lastly, one of the things that makes my blood boil. Lucas loves to hold the ball to the point of being chased down by opposition and then looses it. And when he receives the ball from a congested area, he plays the ball back to when the pressure is at. I mean come'on spread the play!!!! If you cannot hold the ball well, then pass it somebody who is free before the pressures comes!!
    That's why i suggest Kenny Dalglish to upgrade Lucas CPU. He is always so slow..
    Losing opportunity to attack still not too bad, but losing the ball and kanna counter attack is He always do that
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    That's why i suggest Kenny Dalglish to upgrade Lucas CPU. He is always so slow..
    Losing opportunity to attack still not too bad, but losing the ball and kanna counter attack is He always do that
    Kopred, do u think he went back to stage 2 last Sat??

LOL... maybe. Ahah!
    I think last game he's more like in Stage 1
    Last edited by Kopred; 14th February 2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    LOL... maybe. Ahah!
    I think last game he's more like in Stage 1
    I give the benefit of the doubt that its stage 2, considering quite tired liao. Lol! Kelly seemed a lil slower last Sat as well. He didn't get called up for England in midweek right??

actually hor, lucas played really ok last saturday as compared to other times.

ok forget it. let's sell this fella!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

lucas still F9

i rather see Aurelio in his role and please gt Charlie Adam..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    lucas still F9

i rather see Aurelio in his role and please gt Charlie Adam..

aurelio's only contribution was the pass that led to the goal
    but other than that, he was rubbish the rest of the match

The whole team was rubbish during last game..KD was also rubbish as manager...we should have won that game being at home..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    aurelio's only contribution was the pass that led to the goal
    but other than that, he was rubbish the rest of the match
    Agree. He was outpaced most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    The whole team was rubbish during last game..KD was also rubbish as manager...we should have won that game being at home..

here we go again.....

Mereiles and Suarez did pretty well, otherwise, i have to agree
    i guess we just don't have enough depth in our squad

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    here we go again.....

Mereiles and Suarez did pretty well, otherwise, i have to agree
    i guess we just don't have enough depth in our squad
    Meireles was good coz he scored,not good enough in other dept,Suarez didnt score..so as a striker hes poor...as poor as the other strikers that dont score during any game...

This is funny coz bro Rodz is grumpier than Grumpy...

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast