Thread: Camera Strap

Default Camera Strap

Hi guys, need some help here, my camera strap is crumbling away and I would like to know if there are some that CSers recommend?

Sun Sniper Camera Strap?

or is there anything else that you guys will recommend or back to the old Canon. etc.

Default Re: Camera Strap

Quote Originally Posted by labla View Post
    Hi guys, need some help here, my camera strap is crumbling away and I would like to know if there are some that CSers recommend?

Sun Sniper Camera Strap?

or is there anything else that you guys will recommend or back to the old Canon. etc.
    Hmm what kind of strap do you prefer? neck strap sling strap or hand/wrist strap?

For neck strap i prefer Optech and sling strap i prefer black rapid, i find it better than the sun sniper.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hmm what kind of strap do you prefer? neck strap sling strap or hand/wrist strap?

For neck strap i prefer Optech and sling strap i prefer black rapid, i find it better than the sun sniper.
    I prefer a sling cos it doesn't try to rip my neck off when i attach a heavier lens. hmm okok. will go read into it.

try look for Matin neoprene strap, its very comfy on your shoulder no matter how heavy your equipment is.

I like the thinktank one. Soft and you can wrap it round your wrist easily, antislip without feeling like it's going to pull your shirt/t-shirt all over, and the stitching is just very well done. I'll recommend it anyone.