Thread: Develop from diskette?

Default Develop from diskette?

Hi all,
    I have taken some pics, using digital camera.Would like to develop it out.
    Can i save the files and bring to any shop to develop?all shops have such service?I am staying at Hougang, so anyone can recommend me a cheap and gd place to do so?
    Many thanks!

from diskette? how big is ur files?

Sure you can. All chops have pc and all pc have diskette drive (at least the older ones). Diskette, USB drive, cd are just storage media.

so all photo developing shops should have them?I am going North point/compass point to develop...got or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ahmiao
    so all photo developing shops should have them?I am going North point/compass point to develop...got or not?
    i oni noe u save into CD-R sure can...

btw, dun mind me OT for a while.. u from AF.com ?

My experience is that different shops have different ways of quoting the handle charge. Most shop will waive off the handing charge if the quantity is above the minimum amount they state.
    The handling charge can be fixed for example, $3 for prints below 20 pieces or varied such as $2 per media. So if you want to try sending diskettes, I suggest that you better check out the shop's handling charges especially if you have more than 1 diskette full of pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmiao
    Hi all,
    I have taken some pics, using digital camera.Would like to develop it out.
    Can i save the files and bring to any shop to develop?all shops have such service?I am staying at Hougang, so anyone can recommend me a cheap and gd place to do so?
    Many thanks!