Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Model escapeds with a $2k fine while the others jailed because of her

Default Re: Model escapeds with a $2k fine while the others jailed because of her

nothing beats the $800 fine for hit and run lexus driver with the TREE BRANCH excuse...

Default Re: Model escapeds with a $2k fine while the others jailed because of her

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    How she get to know the Deputy Superintendent ?

She is suffering from depression and yet she manage to convince ppl to help her...

i mean i dunno leh... even if my best friend ask me to take the rap for $1000 i will say no... she must be very good at persuading ppl...
    maybe she's got something going on with the psychiatrist as well

Quote Originally Posted by alantkh View Post
    nothing beats the $800 fine for hit and run lexus driver with the TREE BRANCH excuse...
    well... this one involves our dear administration

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    car theft
    driving without a license/insurance coverage
    beating trafficlight

Pay $2000

Its good to be a w***e with connections

By looking at the sentance all I can say is........................................

She is suffering from depression and yet she manage to convince ppl to help her...
    She is good looking and she has got a nice BF.

Why she is depressed instead of overjoyed?

i mean i dunno leh... even if my best friend ask me to take the rap for $1000 i will say no... she must be very good at persuading ppl...
    maybe she gives extra service?

leaver her alone lar, so poor thing, look at her face. oh my baby...
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    She is good looking and she has got a nice BF.

Why she is depressed instead of overjoyed?
    because she found out that she lost to someone else during Star Search... sigh..

oh....no wonder she look familiar...she's that evangeline, always appeared in car shows.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    oh....no wonder she look familiar...she's that evangeline, always appeared in car shows.
    got pic besides that "looks dead" photo above?

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    got pic besides that "looks dead" photo above?
    here got a few

From the photos, she doesn't look like suffering from depression. If I am the judge this time, she surely get the jail sentence.

Fine 2K still got the face to appeal!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by kiama View Post
    thanks!

looks like the law suit had taken a toll on her... poor gal but she created this herself.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    thanks!

looks like the law suit had taken a toll on her... poor gal but she created this herself.
    that's her real face without make-up i presume. it's just like in hollywood (google Lindsay Lohan)

Oh.. She's that Evangeline, no wonder, I tot she look familiar too..

Took a few pics of her back in Year 2008 S'pore Import Night motor show..

Didnt know that she's suffering from depression, at that time, I tot she's having fun taking pics of photogs surrounding them & labelling them "SIN Wolves" in their Blog..

She doesn't look too depressed back then hor?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post

She doesn't look too depressed back then hor?
    How can she be depressed if she is looking at you in the handphone?

Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt

Interesting. By that calculation, if you rob with 8000 people, you'd get only 1 month jail . But it's dificult to split money with 8000 people
    Hahaha. You can't even fit 8000 people in a bank! Let alone outside. Next, police will arm their front car bumpers with spikes to ram all the other 7990 people outside the bank LOL.

i think she is....saw her at mitsubishi launched at national stadium carpark a yr ago. she looks quite sick and her poses are quite awkward, she's not her usual self. super import night she's look alot better though.

How she get to know the Deputy Superintendent ?

Too many cases are dismissed or too lenient because of "depression" or "bi-polar disorder". It's all easy excuses.

I mean, why was she depressed? Easy, her bf was abroad. Depressed enough to be any form of defense??? I mean....
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Too many cases are dismissed or too lenient because of "depression" or "bi-polar disorder". It's all easy excuses.

I mean, why was she depressed? Easy, her bf was abroad. Depressed enough to be any form of defense??? I mean....
    Bi-polar disorder? Hmmm, sounds familiar... didn't a certain model who likes Leopard Prince use the "bipolar disorder" excuse too? Boomzzz!!!

FAKE MC got $5000 fine instead......................

no license, reckless driving, bride, false statement etc only $2000..................
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast