Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1024

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

  1. #821

  2. #822
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahahaha!! Wheelchairs not provided, please bring your own wheelchair to support your "package" for walking around
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha the 70-300 is not bad leh last time thought of getting but I need a longer one for birding
    Yeah man... but i not into birding.. no budget for the monster lens... and i don't drive .. Lol

    knpan is the bird shooter expert in CS
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #823

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    how to stuff this
    That one you must go to the tailor and ask for custom fit underwear.

  4. #824
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha the 70-300 is not bad leh last time thought of getting but I need a longer one for birding
    I'm not using it at all. don't know if should sell or keep for next time.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #825
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    That one you must go to the tailor and ask for custom fit underwear.
    ... Lol

    like that big, i become a monk siah... becoz .. too big no women wants me de!!!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  6. #826
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    825!!! Chiong post!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #827
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    ... Lol

    like that big, i become a monk siah... becoz .. too big no women wants me de!!!
    Temples and churches might not want you because you pose a threat to them too, lol

  8. #828
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Temples and churches might not want you because you pose a threat to them too, lol
    oh yeah... becoz i scare off their worshippers.. like dat then i become a hermit in the wilderness somewhere in Alaska... Lol

    Maybe i find companionship with the big foot...
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  9. #829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    I'm not using it at all. don't know if should sell or keep for next time.
    70-300 if you sell shouldn't lose much, I would sell it if I were you

  10. #830
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    oh yeah... becoz i scare off their worshippers.. like dat then i become a hermit in the wilderness somewhere in Alaska... Lol

    Maybe i find companionship with the big foot...
    You pose a threat to the worshippers AND to the monks/priests, lol

    I thought yetis live in the mountainous areas like mount everest?

  11. #831

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    You pose a threat to the worshippers AND to the monks/priests, lol

    I thought yetis live in the mountainous areas like mount everest?
    Hahaha not bad mah, pretend its giant python and give out 4D numbers, can help the temple gain funds also

  12. #832
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha not bad mah, pretend its giant python and give out 4D numbers, can help the temple gain funds also
    Erm... The giant python sometimes big, sometimes small, lol

  13. #833

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Erm... The giant python sometimes big, sometimes small, lol
    Hahahaha now this is going somewhere wrong very fast

  14. #834

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    are you this hermit?


  15. #835
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    You pose a threat to the worshippers AND to the monks/priests, lol

    I thought yetis live in the mountainous areas like mount everest?
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha not bad mah, pretend its giant python and give out 4D numbers, can help the temple gain funds also
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahahaha now this is going somewhere wrong very fast
    this is Big Foot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot

    this is Yeti http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeti

    eh if giant python, then it must wear "protection" so that the 4D numbers will not get lost

    @ iguanavon and spree: you 2 punks-sia beri randomers
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  16. #836

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    are you this hermit?
    Hahaha too bad he's dead I think he will get revived soon to fight the war though, Naruto VS Jiraiya FTW!!!

  17. #837
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    Erm... The giant python sometimes big, sometimes small, lol
    Depends on how excited they are too.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #838
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    are you this hermit?
    nope. Am him

    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  19. #839
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    are you this hermit?
    Hahaha narutard.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  20. #840

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 2!! (Yes sion its possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    this is Big Foot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot

    this is Yeti http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeti

    eh if giant python, then it must wear "protection" so that the 4D numbers will not get lost

    @ iguanavon and spree: you 2 punks-sia beri randomers
    Hahaha you also very sia, python still must wear helmet

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •