Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 92

Thread: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Last night I woke up by a nightmare that Random Thread developing into another long running thread that never dies. New members are required to post the photos of their feet:


  2. #2
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Last night I woke up by a nightmare that Random Thread developing into another long running thread that never dies. New members are required to post the photos of their feet:



    night86mare?

  3. #3

    Default

    Woah!! There's a season 2?! Now that's random!! Hahahahaha!!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Woah!! There's a season 2?! Now that's random!! Hahahahaha!!!
    what? LOL.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Last night I woke up by a nightmare that Random Thread developing into another long running thread that never dies. New members are required to post the photos of their feet:

    Actually, is supposed to be non-punggol rock

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post




    night86mare?
    Now that is a nightmare of untold proportion.

  7. #7
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Is this thread considered the second season?

    Really too random liao, maybe the thread title also purposely anyhow put one, lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Is this thread considered the second season?

    Really too random liao, maybe the thread title also purposely anyhow put one, lol
    This thread has the official sanction of all Randomers.

    It has been put to a secret vote by the Randomers in a regular meeting beside a famous Punggol rock.

    Randomers voted in waist deep water with small stones in a jar.

  9. #9
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    ... so this one must "expose" my feets than can join?

    mmm... Master Sion you looks familiar... think i saw you and 3 other exposers in holland v on Sunday nite
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  10. #10
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    ... so this one must "expose" my feets than can join?

    mmm... Master Sion you looks familiar... think i saw you and 3 other exposers in holland v on Sunday nite
    Maybe you can try to expose that 'thing's feet?

  11. #11
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Maybe you can try to expose that 'thing's feet?
    Can try ... but i will get "denied"

    Coz got one hot afternoon saw an exposer in clark quay shooting, tried to be friendly but i got denied
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  12. #12

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Can try ... but i will get "denied"

    Coz got one hot afternoon saw an exposer in clark quay shooting, tried to be friendly but i got denied
    denied? was it a pretty gal?

  13. #13
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    denied? was it a pretty gal?
    Lol... the gals are pretty and the guys are muscular
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Can try ... but i will get "denied"

    Coz got one hot afternoon saw an exposer in clark quay shooting, tried to be friendly but i got denied
    Did you expose yourself first to her?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did you expose yourself first to her?
    That could be a good idea to prevent being denied

    But it can also be a double edged sword

  16. #16
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did you expose yourself first to her?
    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    That could be a good idea to prevent being denied

    But it can also be a double edged sword
    Lol... crazy!!!

    I don't want to be like another case of naked couples in Holland v
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  17. #17

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    you could always expose to me. HAHA i'm in need to shock treatment to keep from falling asleep. my meeting is starting

  18. #18
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    you could always expose to me. HAHA i'm in need to shock treatment to keep from falling asleep. my meeting is starting
    Erm, you homo? Lol

  19. #19
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Hey we gotta have some gals in a tcss right?
    expose has cowmera/riotvan.
    Us leh
    indie

  20. #20
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Is Random Thread Season 2 possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Hey we gotta have some gals in a tcss right?
    expose has cowmera/riotvan.
    Us leh
    Actually... We have Master Sion with us here

    She is a pretty lady
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •