Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

  1. #641
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn

    at the golden spoon restaurant at tiong bahru
    Bro, you also joined?

    Golden Spoon... don't think I've been there before. Pricey?
    Seems like a lot of places having "special menu" for CNY. Not sure if prices heading southward after 15th day...
    Exploring! :)

  2. #642
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Can I back off and let ClemC pick up SDW alone - it will be much easier (and then I can continue chatting with the dream fairy... ) Thanks for the offer to pick me up ClemC - really it's quite mah huan for you one. Plus walking with all the barang barang 4:40am in the morning is a bit not safe leh (my wife nagging at me liao, lol)...
    Bro Kreigs - on la!!!.. I will find my ways.. just not going to think about details till Friday afternoon.. WILL FIND A WAY to get both Kriegs+SDW to CP6!!!.. I just need two alarms at 5:20am.. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    then bro ClemC, maybe i stay overnight at your place then we can go chase the rising sun together
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Haha sounds like a dodgy proposition
    Haha evil thoughts
    ZCA - if SDW stayed at my place for the night.. it will be my turn to get NAGGED!!!.. no end!!!.. then my ears will be long, not keigs.. LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey 0ng View Post
    Bro ClemC, can I invite yongxian to join us for this outing?
    Bro, 1. I not organiser la, just facilitator. 2. I dont own CP6 la.. anyone can go la... and I dont promise a nice SUNRISE ok..

    Current Forecast:
    Saturday Morning Temperature: 28C
    A mix of cloud and sun. Chance of a thunderstorm. Windy at times.

  3. #643
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    ZCA - if SDW stayed at my place for the night.. it will be my turn to get NAGGED!!!.. no end!!!.. then my ears will be long, not keigs.. LOL
    hahahaha Sorry bro, I got no experience in that area
    Kriegs suggestion also pretty ok. Slightly longer, but saves him the hike
    Exit AYE at Lower Delta exit, turn right (towards Vivocity). About 100m from the turn is where Kriegs will be. After pick him up, drive all the way down to the T-Junction (with Telok Blangah Rd) and turn left there. You'll see a sign to keep right to join ECP (Changi).

  4. #644
    Member Jeffrey 0ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @ East Area
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Bro, 1. I not organiser la, just facilitator. 2. I dont own CP6 la.. anyone can go la... and I dont promise a nice SUNRISE ok..

    Current Forecast:
    Saturday Morning Temperature: 28C
    A mix of cloud and sun. Chance of a thunderstorm. Windy at times.[/QUOTE]

    Ok bro! I understand Liao. Thanks!

  5. #645

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    ANy bro know what time SLR close on weekdays? Today?
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  6. #646
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahahaha Sorry bro, I got no experience in that area
    Kriegs suggestion also pretty ok. Slightly longer, but saves him the hike
    Exit AYE at Lower Delta exit, turn right (towards Vivocity). About 100m from the turn is where Kriegs will be. After pick him up, drive all the way down to the T-Junction (with Telok Blangah Rd) and turn left there. You'll see a sign to keep right to join ECP (Changi).
    ZCA - soon.. soon..

    okie..dokie.. I pick up Kreigs and he can give me directions towards ECP.. GREAT.. kreigs can also take over the wheels.. then I sleep.. hehehheee... so we confirm this part.. now to handle mr. SDW (no sleeping over at my place) - how we meet in the morning bro..

  7. #647
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    ANy bro know what time SLR close on weekdays? Today?
    not exactly sure leh...
    I remember getting my lens from them on a weekday evening. I think it was 7+. But I think better to call and check. Maybe their facebook page got opening hours info.


    buying something?
    Exploring! :)

  8. #648

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Good morning Bro & Sis,

    didn't sleep well last night keep sneezing and having nightmare my cousin pepper crab 死的好惨

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Simi Crab ?? Pepper or chili ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Crap, not crab! I long time never eat crabs alrdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    It is very Yummy !!! Just had Lo Hei Dinner with Macrographers gp today ...yummy pepper crabs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Btw how come i catch no craps ?
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  9. #649
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Man also not safe meh ?
    You dunno meh? I very chicken-livered one... need a woman to protect me one hor... I scared scared got woman pervert on the loose at 4.40 am in the morning...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #650
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    ZCA - soon.. soon..

    okie..dokie.. I pick up Kreigs and he can give me directions towards ECP.. GREAT.. kreigs can also take over the wheels.. then I sleep.. hehehheee... so we confirm this part.. now to handle mr. SDW (no sleeping over at my place) - how we meet in the morning bro..
    like dat oso can... MUST I go?! I scared of crocodiles leh...

    Edit: okay okay, thanks for ClemC for making effort - better not reject or else I'd look like an a$$... Can offer to help drive also...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 15th February 2011 at 10:29 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #651

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    not exactly sure leh...
    I remember getting my lens from them on a weekday evening. I think it was 7+. But I think better to call and check. Maybe their facebook page got opening hours info.


    buying something?
    My ex staff thinking of buying 60D, so maybe will tag along ...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  12. #652
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Chilicrab... looks like I'll be giving the 24th MotorGP testing a miss... the one-day trip affair looks exhorbitantly unattractive already... Guess we should have made our decisions earlier without any procrastinations... could have gotten a $51 trip instead...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #653
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    like dat oso can... MUST I go?! I scared of crocodiles leh...

    Edit: okay okay, thanks for ClemC for making effort - better not reject or else I'd look like an a$$... Can offer to help drive also...
    Bro.. yes, there are crocs reported there!!!... go or no go.. we just confirm on Fri night.. No Sweat la, No Pressure la..

  14. #654
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    My ex staff thinking of buying 60D, so maybe will tag along ...
    wah... such a good (ex) boss
    but 60D.....
    Exploring! :)

  15. #655
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... such a good (ex) boss
    but 60D.....
    At first I thought... "uh-oh... Scuba's going for the 500 f/4... "
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #656
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    My ex staff thinking of buying 60D, so maybe will tag along ...
    I very sian today... feel like some retail therapy too... D700?

  17. #657

    Default

    Thank you guys for your concern. It didn't really bother me. Maybe I'm naive that I think I can have a good discussion especially on recent constructive critique and comment is far few and between. He went in with an agenda and there is no point talking further. At least something good happen for me. It made me realized that the photothread format I'm using is not effective nor constructive. Gonna start changing it when i've time. Hopefully this can bring value to the readers and me. Btw I had a wonderful Valentine's day yesterday. Cheers everyone.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  18. #658
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I very sian today... feel like some retail therapy too... D700?
    bro dun like that leh... my wallet very very itchy too...
    how? group buy from our friendly neighbour?


    Scuba, faster grab some Genting shares before they announce their profit statement... I think 'chao-chao' can earn 5% within a month or so.
    Exploring! :)

  19. #659

    Default

    Sat sunrise shoot sounds good. Let me apply for visa first.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  20. #660
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Thank you guys for your concern. It didn't really bother me. Maybe I'm naive that I think I can have a good discussion especially on recent constructive critique and comment is far few and between. He went in with an agenda and there is no point talking further. At least something good happen for me. It made me realized that the photothread format I'm using is not effective nor constructive. Gonna start changing it when i've time. Hopefully this can bring value to the readers and me. Btw I had a wonderful Valentine's day yesterday. Cheers everyone.
    bro, just let the issue rest

    Some people think that they have to bear the responsibility of keeping photography pure and great, and that we're polluting it with our 'empire-buliding' and silly outings. Unfortunately they only know how to sit behind the PC screen and grow horns, and can't take the bitter medicine that they've been dishing out... hahaha what a lame bunch.
    Can take nice photographs, sure... 'very nice' also I agree. But how to respect that kind of character? blah...
    Exploring! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •