Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

  1. #421
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs
    Thanks for all your love, care, concern, and kind words in my hour of sorrow.
    Take care bro.
    I guess that all the necessary arrangements have been made already.

    At least you got to spend a happy week with your mum before she passed.
    Exploring! :)

  2. #422

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Jacob Bro,very sorry to hear the news.stay strong!

  3. #423

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    My Beloved Mother had passed away today morning 6.30am..
    So need to go back hometown for arranging the funeral.
    bro!!
    pls take care of yourself.

    My Condolences . . .

  4. #424

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    My Beloved Mother had passed away today morning 6.30am..
    So need to go back hometown for arranging the funeral.
    Bro, sorry to hear this. Heartfelt condolences goes out to you and your family. Take good care!
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  5. #425
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Morning peeps!

    Hope for a calm and peaceful state of mind for Jacobs, never easy losing a loved one. Family will need you be strong, bro. Take care.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #426
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Wow all males except kevin's gf ...
    Who is the handsome guy wearing red ?
    Wow... now I understand why you never reacted to any of my posts here... Coz you never had a clue who I was!...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #427
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Good morning SunChasersSG
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  8. #428
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wow... now I understand why you never reacted to any of my posts here... Coz you never had a clue who I was!...
    she called you handsome leh... can your head still fit through the door?
    Exploring! :)

  9. #429
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    she called you handsome leh... can your head still fit through the door?
    I'm not worried about that... more worried about my ears long like rabbits when my wife sees this...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #430
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm not worried about that... more worried about my ears long like rabbits when my wife sees this...
    your wife will be pleased that she chose such a handsome dude! affirmation, bro!


    edit: ok this is too 'broke-back' for me liao... need to go toilet and puke... then back to work...

    bye!
    Exploring! :)

  11. #431
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Wow all males except kevin's gf ...
    Who is the handsome guy wearing red ?
    I thought bro krieg was a german guy... so that nite when i met him for the first time in real life... he reminded me of Spiderman's boss

    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  12. #432
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    your wife will be pleased that she chose such a handsome dude! affirmation, bro!


    edit: ok this is too 'broke-back' for me liao... need to go toilet and puke... then back to work...

    bye!
    Agreed... i need to visit my loo now...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #433
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    I thought bro krieg was a german guy... so that nite when i met him for the first time in real life... he reminded me of Spiderman's boss

    No where near that character bro... You're too kind and overstated me already...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #434
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    No where near that character bro... You're too kind and overstated me already...
    But honestly... bro your hair is beri unique
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  15. #435
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    But honestly... bro your hair is beri unique
    Ah now I know where you're coming from... Yes, it's a topic starter with every 10-dollar hair stylist I've visited so far... "Wah, you dye it or not?"...

    Trust me, when 10 to 20 years down the road I doubt it will be that unique anymore...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #436
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Ah now I know where you're coming from... Yes, it's a topic starter with every 10-dollar hair stylist I've visited so far... "Wah, you dye it or not?"...

    Trust me, when 10 to 20 years down the road I doubt it will be that unique anymore...
    But bro, yours is a beri STRONG wan de

    mine is beri weak wan, and that's why i prefer to have army botak haircut style
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  17. #437
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    But bro, yours is a beri STRONG wan de

    mine is beri weak wan, and that's why i prefer to have army botak haircut style
    Army haircut good - I like... always like my short short also. Cooling in hot climate like ours...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #438
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    which reminds me... I need a haircut...

  19. #439
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    which reminds me... I need a haircut...
    Yup, mine's due at the hairstylist in a week or so...

    Actually hor, I dun mind if a hairstylist takes his or her time with my hair... beri comfy one... like head message, more often I can also doze off because of that... I miss the Malay barber near my place... He passed away a few years ago and the shop is no longer here... These days I had to contend with 10-min versions with distracting LCDs in front of me...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #440
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XII)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Yup, mine's due at the hairstylist in a week or so...

    Actually hor, I dun mind if a hairstylist takes his or her time with my hair... beri comfy one... like head message, more often I can also doze off because of that... I miss the Malay barber near my place... He passed away a few years ago and the shop is no longer here... These days I had to contend with 10-min versions with distracting LCDs in front of me...
    You will enjoy hair saloons in China, with their hair wash and head massages for 10 RMB. ($2 sgd)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •