Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

  1. #961

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    So hungry.
    Stomach is growling.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    I just ate finish dinner.
    Just dabao potato wedges, egg salad & Nasi lemak with egg, luncheon meat and fish fillet.

    All unhealthy food.

  2. #962
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Frankly speaking, nowadays 90% of my posts will be here and Pentax section, don't really care about the rest already.

    Don't understand people sometimes. Feel very smart when doing all these??
    there are 1001 type of ppl. As long as you find a band of friends that click, don't bother about the rest.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  3. #963
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Just dabao potato wedges, egg salad & Nasi lemak with egg, luncheon meat and fish fillet.

    All unhealthy food.
    Unfortunately alot of yummy food are unhealthy

    Eat in moderation lo

  4. #964
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Just dabao potato wedges, egg salad & Nasi lemak with egg, luncheon meat and fish fillet.

    All unhealthy food.
    Egg salad not healthy meh?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  5. #965
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade

    there are 1001 type of ppl. As long as you find a band of friends that click, don't bother about the rest.
    One type of rice eat come out one hundred type of.. -bang-
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #966
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Siaz.....why traffic is so terrible at this hour.

  7. #967

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Unfortunately alot of yummy food are unhealthy

    Eat in moderation lo
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Egg salad not healthy meh?
    Like every meal also eat outside leh..

    The egg salad i ordered, i saw the cook pour a lot of mayo on it...

    You guys coming for Lou Hei?

  8. #968
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Like every meal also eat outside leh..

    The egg salad i ordered, i saw the cook pour a lot of mayo on it...

    You guys coming for Lou Hei?
    I have been eating out every meals for almost 8 years......

  9. #969
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I have been eating out every meals for almost 8 years......
    ... and see how fit is he!
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  10. #970

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Reviving the notice for those who may have missed it.

    CNY LOU HEI GATHERING!!!!!!!!!


    Date: 10 Feb 2011 Thursday (Tentatively)
    Timing: 1930Hrs
    Location: Town area
    Who can come: Those we met before.

    No come No luck!!!

    Got come Got Nikon Gears from Leong!!!

    Coming
    1) Leong23 is going to buy us Nikon if he win Toto
    2) Teh Susu
    3) Deyeno
    4) Cyrn
    5) NNB (Bring us more luck!!!)
    6) Crystal1993 (serving us free flow BKT soup)
    7) Mojopy
    8) Yapster
    9) cow cow cow fly aeroplane!!!
    10) zac08
    11) Newbie
    12) Rapper Girl Blot Out Sun
    13) Miss Manita B&J here I come
    Last edited by Yapster; 8th February 2011 at 09:59 PM.

  11. #971

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I have been eating out every meals for almost 8 years......
    I think.. i since primary school lor.

  12. #972
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post

    Got come Got Nikon Gears from Leong!!!
    Put down: Tainted TFCD in black silky dress.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  13. #973
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Siaz.....why traffic is so terrible at this hour.
    All pang gang mah!

  14. #974
    Member Deyeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Bah Humbug ... its raining here at Hillview .....
    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

  15. #975

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Reviving the notice for those who may have missed it.

    CNY LOU HEI GATHERING!!!!!!!!!


    Date: 10 Feb 2011 Thursday (Tentatively)
    Timing: 1930Hrs
    Location: Town area
    Who can come: Those we met before.

    No come No luck!!!

    Got come Got Nikon Gears from Leong!!!

    Coming
    1) Leong23 is going to buy us Nikon if he win Toto
    2) Teh Susu
    3) Deyeno
    4) Cyrn
    5) NNB (Bring us more luck!!!)
    6) Crystal1993 (serving us free flow BKT soup)
    7) Mojopy
    8) Yapster
    9) cow cow cow fly aeroplane!!!
    10) zac08
    11) Newbie
    12) Rapper Girl Blot Out Sun
    13) Miss Manita B&J here I come
    wa...sounds happening!!!! eat eat eat!!!! huat huat huat!!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  16. #976
    Member Deyeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Reviving the notice for those who may have missed it.

    CNY LOU HEI GATHERING!!!!!!!!!


    Date: 10 Feb 2011 Thursday (Tentatively)
    Timing: 1930Hrs
    Location: Town area
    Who can come: Those we met before.

    No come No luck!!!

    Got come Got Nikon Gears from Leong!!!

    Coming
    1) Leong23 is going to buy us Nikon if he win Toto
    2) Teh Susu
    3) Deyeno
    4) Cyrn
    5) NNB (Bring us more luck!!!)
    6) Crystal1993 (serving us free flow BKT soup)
    7) Mojopy
    8) Yapster
    9) cow cow cow fly aeroplane!!!
    10) zac08
    11) Newbie
    12) Rapper Girl Blot Out Sun
    13) Miss Manita B&J here I come
    We need some more, according to myths 13 is supposed to be an unlucky number ..

    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

  17. #977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno

    We need some more, according to myths 13 is supposed to be an unlucky number ..

    Tot already got 1 more Giant?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  18. #978
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno

    We need some more, according to myths 13 is supposed to be an unlucky number ..

    Maybe got one more person coming.

    13 is lucky number in Italy.

  19. #979
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    My meeting damn boring.......

  20. #980
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    PM-ed. Hangover from chivas. LOL!
    Last night drink and play until can cry. Want to sleep yet cannot sleep.
    Must learn how to drink better...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •