Thread: PS7 problem...

Unhappy PS7 problem...

why why why did my photoshop loaded halfway and just gone???? funny funny...rebooted, re-install the software and same same same....sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349
    why why why did my photoshop loaded halfway and just gone???? funny funny...rebooted, re-install the software and same same same....sigh...
    check windows memory resources, could it be too low?

nope...other applications can still be open like freehand, director, and even image-ready... getting head-BIG figuring out what else to do...thanks for your reply..

nope...other applications can still be open like freehand, director, and even image-ready... getting head-BIG figuring out what else to do...thanks for your reply..
    any plugin u installed recently? or any program maybe u installed recently? try uninstalling and give it a try.

try uninstall the program.... after that delete whatever files that is left in ur proram files....related to PS.. and restart and reinstall.
    follow by update ur PS 7 with the PS 7.0.1update... then feedback to ur whether if it help~>... Cheerios!

Had already uninstall and reinstall the whole program but to no avail...funny thing is i can use PS6...sigh....

Had already uninstall and reinstall the whole program but to no avail...funny thing is i can use PS6...sigh....
    how bout uninstall PS6 then install PS7?
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

actually the PS6 was installed only after i uninstall PS7...haa...getting complicated liao...have to get another copy maybe and try again...Thanks to all who had replied!!

tried PS CS?

sigh....WHAT IS HAPPENING??????? got another disc to install but to no avail again....can't even update with 7.0.1...
    WHY? WHY? WHY?

sigh....WHAT IS HAPPENING??????? got another disc to install but to no avail again....can't even update with 7.0.1...
    WHY? WHY? WHY?
    This is a known problem with the PS update/upgrade. However, CS installation works like a charm.

Save all your data, delete or re-install your ENTIRE system Operating programmes. In other words, do an entire re-load of the OS, not just the application prog.