Thread: a few newbie qns....

Default a few newbie qns....

Hi all... i'm a real newbie at this... just got myself a Nikon 8700.. i was just wondering..
    does the write speed the memory card affect this camera?
    and if it does.. should i get the highest write speed if i'm shooting in raw?

and also .. i have the crumpler budgie smuggler, is it a too small bag to fit 1 my cam 2. the wa lens 3. the batt pack?
    was hoping that some user who are familiar with the cam or anyone who knoes can enlighten me.. hehehe thanks in advance to all...

Quote Originally Posted by Malakite
    Hi all... i'm a real newbie at this... just got myself a Nikon 8700.. i was just wondering..
    does the write speed the memory card affect this camera?
    and if it does.. should i get the highest write speed if i'm shooting in raw?

and also .. i have the crumpler budgie smuggler, is it a too small bag to fit 1 my cam 2. the wa lens 3. the batt pack?
    was hoping that some user who are familiar with the cam or anyone who knoes can enlighten me.. hehehe thanks in advance to all...
    I think write speed affects all cameras... correct me if i'm wrong... the higher write speed, the faster the input of data into your memory card...
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

ahh icici.. so get the highest write speed i can afford la...

thanks nickmak...

btw can anyone help me with the bag issue?