Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Film picker

Originally posted by rubric
    Just bought the el cheapo one at $5 and cant get it to work. Wonder if more of the film got retracted due to all the turning counter-clockwise and then clockwise stuff i had to do. Should i hv bought the Konica blue one going for $19 at CP? Can it be gotten cheaper elsewhere? Thanks.
    is urs 2 tongue or 3 tongue?

Two. The black one with one tongue that looks just like extended film.

Originally posted by rubric
    Two. The black one with one tongue that looks just like extended film.
    no wonder. i can barely get it to work. hehehe. i got the Konica blue one from CP
    Last edited by mervlam; 27th August 2002 at 05:46 PM.

They did tell me the Konica one is better, but i thot, since i seldom use it anyway & can get labs to pull out for me...

do u still need to use a film picker if ur cam has a custom function to leave out the film leader outside the cartridge during midroll rewind? never try b4 but both should do the same thing rite

Originally posted by Mystix
    do u still need to use a film picker if ur cam has a custom function to leave out the film leader outside the cartridge during midroll rewind? never try b4 but both should do the same thing rite
    Dun need a film picker if your camera has the custom function.... unless of course you forget to turn it on before you do the midroll rewind. I used this custom function quite abit during my holiday and found it to be a helpful feature. I had these little round stickers to paste on the roll to indicate what exposure it was last at. Good thing for me was my camera advances film very accurately so i could just advance the film to the exact previous exposure it was at when reloading (i.e. dun need to +1 or +2).... dun need to waste any film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12