Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Premier League Fantasy League

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    740

    Default

    One thing i dun like about this CS league is bout the duplicate teams. Come on there should be some fair play rite..its easy to say that one might wanna try different combinations but is that fair to the rest who fields a single team? Like that i might as well register 100 teams with different combos...like that sure 1 kenna. For the sake of integrity i hope those involved remove ur teams graciously.

  2. #22

    Default

    im in too
    haha

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystix
    One thing i dun like about this CS league is bout the duplicate teams. Come on there should be some fair play rite..its easy to say that one might wanna try different combinations but is that fair to the rest who fields a single team? Like that i might as well register 100 teams with different combos...like that sure 1 kenna. For the sake of integrity i hope those involved remove ur teams graciously.
    well , my apology for not making it clear before the start of the game. paiseh ~

  4. #24

    Default

    Today's matches:

    West Brom v Aston Villa
    Arsenal v Middlesbrough

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    well , my apology for not making it clear before the start of the game. paiseh ~
    its ok its not ur fault.. thats y i'm appealing now to them to remove their teams graciously in the spirit of fair play...anyway its the olympics now rite...so lets hav some of that spirit shall we?

  6. #26

    Default

    Top 3 teams on Game Week 2

    KC Lakers - 133
    TWO - 132
    Wolverine - 130

  7. #27

    Default

    Top 3 in Gameweek 3:

    1 Faber Storm = 186
    2 TWO = 185
    3 Wolverine = Thia

  8. #28

    Default

    Top 3 in Gameweek 4:

    1 TWO - 273
    2 Faber Storm - 261
    3 Faith XI - 249

    anyone buying Rooney ??

  9. #29

    Default

    Top 3 in Gameweek 5:

    1 TWO - 320
    2 Faber Storm - 307
    3 KC Lakers - 304

  10. #30

    Default

    Top 3 in Gameweek 6:

    1 TWO - 376
    2 KC Lakers - 366
    3 Mpenza Eagles - 350

  11. #31

    Default

    ANyone still managing their teams for this game ????

  12. #32

    Default

    Top 3 in Gameweek 23:

    TWO Matthew - 1312
    KC Lakers - 1283
    Mpenza Eagles - 1263

    ps: sorry ~ long time dint update liao ~

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    ANyone still managing their teams for this game ????
    yep....still onz.....

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    Top 3 in Gameweek 23:

    TWO Matthew - 1312
    KC Lakers - 1283
    Mpenza Eagles - 1263

    ps: sorry ~ long time dint update liao ~
    no need to update what....the website gives the clubsnap league standings.

  15. #35

    Default

    issit full?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    issit full?
    no, u can also join in now, just that you'll be 1400 pts behind the leaders with no hope of catching up~

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    no, u can also join in now, just that you'll be 1400 pts behind the leaders with no hope of catching up~

    it's ok...it's my reserve team.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  18. #38

    Default update

    Top 3 teams

    gameweek 26
    TWO 56 pts
    Binbeto Power 54 pts
    Flying Monkeys 53 pts

    overall
    TWO 1503 pts
    KC Lakers 1434 pts
    Mpenza Eagles 1416 pts
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  19. #39

    Default

    this wk missed a lot of points manz ...

  20. #40

    Default

    the leading team got 1503...phew
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •