Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Shops that sell Kata Bags

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    47

    Default Shops that sell Kata Bags

    Hi Everyone,

    would you be able to tell me the shops that carry Kata Bags... i'm interested in one but i checked a few shops and they dont seem to carry a lot of Kata Models.... i checked SLR revolution, Challanger, Mustafa + one more shop at funan 2nd level.

    I'd be interested to know the shop that carries majority of Kata Bags preferably around City Hall area.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    tried TK Photo at funan?

    or K-13 at Peninsular plaza (maybe more pricy here)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    tried TK Photo at funan?

    or K-13 at Peninsular plaza (maybe more pricy here)
    TK Photo seem to be updating their website and their FB fan page didnt mention KATA and thats the only reason i didnt give them a try.

    Thanks sinned79 I'll check TK later today. i dont have good experience of K-13 so will give them a miss this time as well

  4. #4
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    Try OP at SLS. They have a great variety of KATA bags and also Thinktank bags. Some of them hanh on the wall.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #5
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    Yes, you can try Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square.

    However, the salesman there are now yaya papaya compared to last time.

  6. #6
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Yes, you can try Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square.

    However, the salesman there are now yaya papaya compared to last time.
    They eat a lot of papaya?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  7. #7

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    artworkfoto have as well i think

  8. #8

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    TK has lots of range but do not go on weekends, simply too many people in there. Saw 1 or 2 models of Kata in John316 too.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    Quote Originally Posted by trailblazer View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    would you be able to tell me the shops that carry Kata Bags... i'm interested in one but i checked a few shops and they dont seem to carry a lot of Kata Models.... i checked SLR revolution, Challanger, Mustafa + one more shop at funan 2nd level.

    I'd be interested to know the shop that carries majority of Kata Bags preferably around City Hall area.

    Thanks
    Challenger Funan got. Used to work there up till 2 weeks ago as part time. Although not my department but I did see them before
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  10. #10

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    TK photo have kata ... last time i bought my 467i there

  11. #11
    Member hkingx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore. North/East
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    i bought my kata bag from OP at sls. =D
    You’ve got to push yourself harder.

  12. #12
    Member hkingx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Singapore. North/East
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: Shops that sell Kata Bags

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Yes, you can try Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square.

    However, the salesman there are now yaya papaya compared to last time.
    for me, i seldom visit there already, so dont know well abt there now. =D which salesman are u talking abt?
    You’ve got to push yourself harder.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •