Thread: where can i get lens mug in SG?

Default where can i get lens mug in SG?

if anyone know about lens mug in SG, where and how much do they still it here?

Default Re: where can i get lens mug in SG?

Quote Originally Posted by hisphotography View Post
    if anyone know about lens mug in SG, where and how much do they still it here?
    Mass sales section

Its the mug that looks like lens right? toy outpost at top floor plaza singapura got sell. its a 24-105mm L4 lens mug and another one i cant remember. I saw one the other day selling at 1st floor of kallang leisure park also but not sure if the space still there cos its not those permanent shops. actually i think almost every toy outpost has. remember seeing it at a few others as well.

Funan Centre on ground floor, a bookshop next to Subway

thanks guys for your help anyway... btw i know there is a various type of lens mug. i dont want that is made from china cos i saw that before and the logos are stickers and the grip is not rubber and its not durable. i dont have to explain more about 'china' products i hope you guys know. lol. what i mean was a 100% replica lens mug. a printed logo on it and rubber grip. and stainless steel inside.

thanks guys for your help anyway... btw i know there is a various type of lens mug. i dont want that is made from china cos i saw that before and the logos are stickers and the grip is not rubber and its not durable. i dont have to explain more about 'china' products i hope you guys know. lol. what i mean was a 100% replica lens mug. a printed logo on it and rubber grip. and stainless steel inside.
    I think most of those are made in China, you can look around, there are canon and nikon replicas

or you could build your own lens mug out of real lens. or if you are lazy, bid for the 300mm L mug from digitalrev

I think these mugs are all made in China, just that that some are better made compared to others. I returned from Hk today with 2 lens mug purchase from a CNY fair in HK. Definately much cheaper compared to the prices quoted from online merchants in CS.
    Mine full name-Betta Macrostoma
    Can call me Betta.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyzz View Post
    or you could build your own lens mug out of real lens. or if you are lazy, bid for the 300mm L mug from digitalrev

Quote Originally Posted by rihocbb View Post
    I saw one the other day selling at 1st floor of kallang leisure park also but not sure if the space still there cos its not those permanent shops.
    Shop still there but the quality is really crappy.

have you try riceball at funan?
    EM5

jus spotted a store at Marina Link. Nearer to Marina Sqaure. Didn't check it out.