Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1017

Thread: The Random Thread

  1. #741

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Wah! If got these 3, I any day also OK! LOL
    i prefer my Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury any day

  2. #742
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    As mentioned just now. Here's the giant bug. Can anyone help to ID it? LOL


  3. #743

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    As mentioned just now. Here's the giant bug. Can anyone help to ID it? LOL

    it's called a FP Bug.

    fake plastic bug

  4. #744
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    it's called a FP Bug.

    fake plastic bug
    LOL

  5. #745
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    13 I cannot. so ill stick with previous arrangement of 12.

  6. #746
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    13 I cannot. so ill stick with previous arrangement of 12.
    i can't
    indie

  7. #747
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    13 I cannot. so ill stick with previous arrangement of 12.
    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    i can't
    Then 19 or 20th?

  8. #748

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    too bad there are 2 kids here. if not, i'd suggest hanging out at starbucks till it closes, or at a small cosy pub.

    but there's always secondary/tertiary friendly places like macs or koi.
    Last edited by kei1309; 7th February 2011 at 03:52 PM.

  9. #749
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    too bad there are 2 kids here. if not, i'd suggest hanging out at starbucks till it closes, or at a small cosy pub.

    but there's always secondary/tertiary friendly places like macs or koi.
    Youngest Sec 2 liao. Old enough to stay up til the weeeee hours liao. LOL
    I think starbuck's the best. Got nice sofa to nua in,

    Anyway, I go do 30mins power nap, chat with you all in 30mins time if I can wake up, LOL

  10. #750

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Youngest Sec 2 liao. Old enough to stay up til the weeeee hours liao. LOL
    I think starbuck's the best. Got nice sofa to nua in,

    Anyway, I go do 30mins power nap, chat with you all in 30mins time if I can wake up, LOL
    Later nua too much end up sleeping instead of talking

  11. #751

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Later nua too much end up sleeping instead of talking
    he can talk and chat in his sleep then

  12. #752
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Then 19 or 20th?
    nah 20 i got to go take prize. 19 i got even more xmms to shoot my schedule is quite full sadly
    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    too bad there are 2 kids here. if not, i'd suggest hanging out at starbucks till it closes, or at a small cosy pub.

    but there's always secondary/tertiary friendly places like macs or koi.

    cough. which 2 kids... when i didnt say my age, everyone thought i was 30


    so how, do we still stick with 12 first? then next outing yien organise

  13. #753

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    nah 20 i got to go take prize. 19 i got even more xmms to shoot my schedule is quite full sadly



    cough. which 2 kids... when i didnt say my age, everyone thought i was 30


    so how, do we still stick with 12 first? then next outing yien organise
    Wah, what prize? and 12th i'm ok, still at 8am?

  14. #754

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post

    so how, do we still stick with 12 first? then next outing yien organise
    where do you stay bro?

  15. #755
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    where do you stay bro?
    around chinese garden. so i organise central location (tiong bahru) easy for us to roam and dun need rush so far

  16. #756
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Wah, what prize? and 12th i'm ok, still at 8am?
    merit award nia lar. so emo

  17. #757
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Tonight I no need to sleep liao.... LOL

  18. #758

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    merit award nia lar. so emo
    don't worry. keep shooting and making your waters silky smooth...

    and you'll get an award like nai meh

  19. #759
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    don't worry. keep shooting and making your waters silky smooth...

    and you'll get an award like nai meh
    Or can become a rock like him.... Lol

  20. #760
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    gah. sg has few/almost no landscape photography competitions. or maybe i havent been searching enough...

    nm is a bench mark that i aim for lar. and i think it is a relatively good bench mark. hehe.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •