Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1017

Thread: The Random Thread

  1. #601
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    actually it's upper thomson

    but a lot of people have no idea where sin ming ave is.

    so i tell them upper thomson or bishan.
    I know where. Used to go there regularly to submit documents to LTA. I heard it's infamous for the "unclean" thing also. LOL

  2. #602

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I know where. Used to go there regularly to submit documents to LTA. I heard it's infamous for the "unclean" thing also. LOL
    what unclean thing? HAHA. c'mon man. don't scare me HAHAHA.

    the only unclean thing is me right now. i haven't showered since yesterday 3pm. been stuck at home. i woke up too exhausted from lack of sleep (or OD on sleep) and didn't go to church.

    hence the reason why i'm going to shower NOW.

  3. #603
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    what unclean thing? HAHA. c'mon man. don't scare me HAHAHA.

    the only unclean thing is me right now. i haven't showered since yesterday 3pm. been stuck at home. i woke up too exhausted from lack of sleep (or OD on sleep) and didn't go to church.

    hence the reason why i'm going to shower NOW.
    I heard it's used to be a cemetery, right?

    You skip sermon because of lack of sleep??? Beware god might just put you permanently to sleep, LOL

  4. #604

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    I heard it's used to be a cemetery, right?

    You skip sermon because of lack of sleep??? Beware god might just put you permanently to sleep, LOL
    LOL! ermz cemetary. yea it was. haha. that's why i've experienced "things" living here for the past 12 years

  5. #605
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL! ermz cemetary. yea it was. haha. that's why i've experienced "things" living here for the past 12 years
    NO WONDER! That explains the strange music coming from your speaker!

    But what is the 'thing' you've experienced???

  6. #606

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    NO WONDER! That explains the strange music coming from your speaker!

    But what is the 'thing' you've experienced???
    lots of it. not just me but my brother too. HAHA. during our coffee sessions we'll discuss this more LOL

  7. #607
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    lots of it. not just me but my brother too. HAHA. during our coffee sessions we'll discuss this more LOL
    Perhaps you should join those SPI. Use your cam to shoot ghosts

  8. #608

    Default

    Going to river hong bao now!!

  9. #609
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    lots of it. not just me but my brother too. HAHA. during our coffee sessions we'll discuss this more LOL
    Whoa... you're not alone. i also kenna.

    Which coffeeshop so that we can share the "unclean" stories
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  10. #610
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Whoa... you're not alone. i also kenna.

    Which coffeeshop so that we can share the "unclean" stories
    Erm... judging from your profile info, aren't you the one making people kenna?

  11. #611
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    actually it's upper thomson

    but a lot of people have no idea where sin ming ave is.

    so i tell them upper thomson or bishan.
    I DO!
    indie

  12. #612
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Going to river hong bao now!!
    I JUST WENT THERE!!!!

    ANYONE WENT TO RIVER HONGBAO TODAY???

    I went there followed by shooting at milliniea walk and marina square. :P

    like a tourist.
    indie

  13. #613
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    mmmm spent time shooting ppl


  14. #614
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    mmmm spent time shooting ppl

    WHO IS Tht?
    indie

  15. #615

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I JUST WENT THERE!!!!

    ANYONE WENT TO RIVER HONGBAO TODAY???

    I went there followed by shooting at milliniea walk and marina square. :P

    like a tourist.
    Is it nice there at river hongbao? Or is it boring

  16. #616
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    WHO IS Tht?
    friend that was a manual focus nikkon from my friend. handheld, f2.8, liveview

  17. #617
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    friend that was a manual focus nikkon from my friend. handheld, f2.8, liveview
    Your friend...... likes to let you do weird stuff.... to her...

  18. #618

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    friend that was a manual focus nikkon from my friend. handheld, f2.8, liveview
    The picture so small, can't even see if it's OOF or not.

    Anyway, here's the neatest group shot I've ever taken. It's scary. I did not ask them to sit in such a block by the way, they just did that. I also realised my SB-600 is quite strong, it lit up the entire thing lol. I did notice the difference with and without flash.
    Last edited by brapodam; 6th February 2011 at 09:49 PM.

  19. #619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    Is it nice there at river hongbao? Or is it boring
    Great for shooting people, very interesting expressions, after that can shoot helix bridge and landscape there also. After that satay club, eat and shoot haha shiok!!

  20. #620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien

    I DO!
    I do too!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •