Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1017

Thread: The Random Thread

  1. #581
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien
    Morning. So sad. School starting again. ((
    You get to see your sweetheart, still not happy?

  2. #582
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    You get to see your sweetheart, still not happy?
    LOL if she's in my sch, every sch day ios a paradise.
    indie

  3. #583

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Morning. So sad. School starting again. ((
    work starting again

    by the way, watched the green hornet at the gala premiere. i still need to edit my photos though. HAHA. will post them up once i'm done with the PP.


  4. #584
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    You get to see your sweetheart, still not happy?
    AND HER B'day 2 DAYS AFTER VALENTINES!!!!!!!!
    indie

  5. #585
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    work starting again

    by the way, watched the green hornet at the gala premiere. i still need to edit my photos though. HAHA. will post them up once i'm done with the PP.

    Jay chou so cool right>?
    indie

  6. #586

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Jay chou so cool right>?
    he's pretty short.

    wan doo tee sumtink coo?

    FWAH. 16 Feb.

    don't get too hung up over her. lavishing gifts on a girl who's not your gf will only make her scared of you. haha get her a card or something simple.

  7. #587
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Ok, i'm feeling very random, so i decided to go down to funan and hold my new 24-105mm and walk and browse the shops. Its like a key, oncce the shops see me with it, they wont mess with me despite my age
    indie

  8. #588
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    he's pretty short.

    wan doo tee sumtink coo?

    FWAH. 16 Feb.

    don't get too hung up over her. lavishing gifts on a girl who's not your gf will only make her scared of you. haha get her a card or something simple.
    Card or something simple...
    So no ring?
    indie

  9. #589

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    LOL they'll try to sell you more stuff.

    why not just do some streets?

  10. #590
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL they'll try to sell you more stuff.

    why not just do some streets?
    hmm...
    Where?
    indie

  11. #591

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    hmm...
    Where?
    Orchard. it's a good place to start. people snacking on the ice cream, eating, messing around..

    especially good since there are the filipinas out enjoying their day off. it's a good place to capture how they spend their day. around wisma atria and takashimaya. and of course, lucky plaza

  12. #592
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Orchard. it's a good place to start. people snacking on the ice cream, eating, messing around..

    especially good since there are the filipinas out enjoying their day off. it's a good place to capture how they spend their day. around wisma atria and takashimaya. and of course, lucky plaza
    What's wrong with lucky plaza?
    indie

  13. #593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien

    What's wrong with lucky plaza?
    Nothing wrong haha, it's where the filippinos gather on Sundays and for Burmese people it's peninsula plaza can shun bian go to the shops haha!!

  14. #594

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    What's wrong with lucky plaza?
    nothing's wrong

    it's the "little philippines"

    pretty packed though. another place you can consider is little india. have to be very careful there though. HAHA

  15. #595
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    aiyo. I'm bored to death...

  16. #596

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    so am i. just finished 2 hours of guitar practice. my fingers are hurting haha

  17. #597
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    so am i. just finished 2 hours of guitar practice. my fingers are hurting haha
    Let's go shooting

  18. #598

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Let's go shooting
    where at? i'm dead at home because my god-sis' place no one's heading there YET. no one. NO ONE AT ALL. darn. waiting for the pack. i think maybe i'll pop over to starbucks after i've finished eating. HAHA

  19. #599
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    where at? i'm dead at home because my god-sis' place no one's heading there YET. no one. NO ONE AT ALL. darn. waiting for the pack. i think maybe i'll pop over to starbucks after i've finished eating. HAHA
    Forgotten you staying at Bishan...
    You can always go your god sister's home first then shoot along the way

  20. #600

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Forgotten you staying at Bishan...
    You can always go your god sister's home first then shoot along the way
    actually it's upper thomson

    but a lot of people have no idea where sin ming ave is.

    so i tell them upper thomson or bishan.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •