Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1017

Thread: The Random Thread

  1. #421

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    HAHA no money to convert a cam. no money to purchase software >.<

    i'm a poor immigrant.

  2. #422
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Her name is Celestina right?

    She looks familiar @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=835233

    U guys should try IR
    Both of you at the bike show??? LOL!

    Ok, my turn to go kun liao. Old age catching up... Cannot burn midnight oil like before, lol.
    Next time please show me the ropes to portrait and street photography! おやすみなさい

  3. #423

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    おやすみ!

  4. #424
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Both of you at the bike show??? LOL!

    Ok, my turn to go kun liao. Old age catching up... Cannot burn midnight oil like before, lol.
    Next time please show me the ropes to portrait and street photography! おやすみなさい
    Err... nope i wasn't there.

    The IR photog of her was done by m33rkat.

    I was only helping him to PP her eyes only
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  5. #425

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    FWAH. i know where that pic was taken. i was standing alone.. then there were a buncha guys standing on my left about 5 meters away.

    i was the lone ranger xD

  6. #426
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    good morning!;D

  7. #427
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    MORNING ppl!!!
    indie

  8. #428

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'm not sleeping! how can i have gone thru NS and still conk out at this hour?

    i'm dabbling in portraits, landscape and streets... and candids.

    but by candids. everyone hates it because i always manage to get them at their worst
    Me too, during my school events

    But I have a nifty little trick for keeping the shots when they shout "delete! delete!" (They actually don't really mind having unglam shots of themselves if they don't err threaten you - if they do threaten me I will delete, but it seems like most of the time they are laughing at the same time anyway) For the Nikon shooters, since the delete works by pressing delete twice, you can press delete once, then press OK, since that's the way to delete for just about any other system. The photo will remain there and that will cancel the delete dialogue, so just have to tell them got some problem and can't delete, and you get to keep it for the laughs (and show them later on after you edit)

  9. #429
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Me too, during my school events

    But I have a nifty little trick for keeping the shots when they shout "delete! delete!" (They actually don't really mind having unglam shots of themselves if they don't err threaten you - if they do threaten me I will delete, but it seems like most of the time they are laughing at the same time anyway) For the Nikon shooters, since the delete works by pressing delete twice, you can press delete once, then press OK, since that's the way to delete for just about any other system. The photo will remain there and that will cancel the delete dialogue, so just have to tell them got some problem and can't delete, and you get to keep it for the laughs (and show them later on after you edit)
    guahahaha. for me, i'll multishot, delete the first one. it would show the previous shot, which isnt the one i wanna show

  10. #430
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Wah! Brapodam and Allen likes to keep candid shots of people to blackmail them? Lol

  11. #431

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    guahahaha. for me, i'll multishot, delete the first one. it would show the previous shot, which isnt the one i wanna show
    Sometimes they rush up to you so fast you can't do that. They won't let you fiddle around with the D-pad to change photos. Sometimes I'll let them take the camera and tell them to press delete-OK, then act as if I've got no clue why it didn't delete the photo

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Wah! Brapodam and Allen likes to keep candid shots of people to blackmail them? Lol
    No lah, it's just for the laughs, I'm actually a very nice person!!
    Last edited by brapodam; 4th February 2011 at 10:37 AM.

  12. #432
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Sometimes they rush up to you so fast you can't do that. They won't let you fiddle around with the D-pad to change photos. Sometimes I'll let them take the camera and tell them to press delete-OK, then act as if I've got no clue why it didn't delete the photo


    aiya my unglam collection is just acceptable

    gonna go bai nian again. SDJUSDARGASDJE%^&OE(W*F$SCVH

  13. #433
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Hey!

    Want to thnk of a headliner for the thread? See the EXPOSE threads...
    indie

  14. #434
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post


    aiya my unglam collection is just acceptable

    gonna go bai nian again. SDJUSDARGASDJE%^&OE(W*F$SCVH
    Bai bian is good! More ang bao! More resource to buy camera stuff! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Hey!

    Want to thnk of a headliner for the thread? See the EXPOSE threads...
    Wah! How come you so like to start thread???

  15. #435
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Bai bian is good! More ang bao! More resource to buy camera stuff! LOL



    Wah! How come you so like to start thread???
    LOL my angbao is a 100% taxed rate one. garmen takes all

    yien we decided already! we will just call it the random thread

  16. #436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    LOL my angbao is a 100% taxed rate one. garmen takes all

    yien we decided already! we will just call it the random thread
    Hahaha election coming why didn't ask yr garmen for gst offset? And random thread has a nice ring to it, doesn't deter people from joint also

  17. #437

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    LOL my angbao is a 100% taxed rate one. garmen takes all

    yien we decided already! we will just call it the random thread
    Mine also, all go into bank.

  18. #438
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    LOL my angbao is a 100% taxed rate one. garmen takes all

    yien we decided already! we will just call it the random thread
    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Mine also, all go into bank.
    Mine going out to the economy... LOL

  19. #439
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Caught a peeping tom in my toilet!!!


  20. #440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon
    Caught a peeping tom in my toilet!!!
    Wah, toilet also can do macro, power lah you!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •