Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1017

Thread: The Random Thread

  1. #261

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Happy CNY everyone!!!!

  2. #262
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Huat ah HUAT! This year is a good year because it's RAINING!!!

  3. #263

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    good one. it's raining. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

    and my god-sis gave me a nice new shirt.

    OH GOODNESS. you're all asleep?

    tsk tsk youngsters these days have no stamina

  4. #264

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    good one. it's raining. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

    and my god-sis gave me a nice new shirt.

    OH GOODNESS. you're all asleep?

    tsk tsk youngsters these days have no stamina
    no stamina? ang bao $ getting lesser..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  5. #265

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    no stamina? ang bao $ getting lesser..
    thank God i'm still not married.

    verily true.

    the older you get, somehow the money seems lesser and lesser hahaha

  6. #266

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    thank God i'm still not married.

    verily true.

    the older you get, somehow the money seems lesser and lesser hahaha
    hahha.. collect more while you can.. Ones married = no more ang bao = muz gif out ang bao instead =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  7. #267

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    hahha.. collect more while you can.. Ones married = no more ang bao = muz gif out ang bao instead =X
    i don't plan to get married. i doubt i'll get married.

  8. #268

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i don't plan to get married. i doubt i'll get married.
    Not to worry, there is always vietnam!
    I'm a PCW in newbie section. Hi. Welcome! :)

  9. #269

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i don't plan to get married. i doubt i'll get married.
    hahha.. icicx.. but still collecting ang bao these days are getting harder.. everybody is shrinking their pockets..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #270

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Moving Chair View Post
    Not to worry, there is always vietnam!
    kuso!

    although i must admit the girls there are pretty

    but i have strict rules:

    1) a good standard of english
    2) able to debate on idealogies
    3) a sizeable bank account
    4) allows me to lug my DSLR everywhere i go



    GAH.

    and it's true. the purses are getting tighter

  11. #271

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    kuso!

    although i must admit the girls there are pretty

    but i have strict rules:

    1) a good standard of english
    2) able to debate on idealogies
    3) a sizeable bank account
    4) allows me to lug my DSLR everywhere i go



    GAH.

    and it's true. the purses are getting tighter
    wahh.. high expectation.. lolx..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #272

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    not high expectations. LOL

    i would love to be able to travel the world.

    my dream is to do missionary trips to impoverished nations and capture their plight in images

    can't do that if there's no financial support

  13. #273

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    not high expectations. LOL

    i would love to be able to travel the world.

    my dream is to do missionary trips to impoverished nations and capture their plight in images

    can't do that if there's no financial support
    cool.. true true.. i agree on that. You really need a lot of support for that..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  14. #274

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    cool.. true true.. i agree on that. You really need a lot of support for that..
    crap. i think i just fell into an elitist state.

  15. #275

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    crap. i think i just fell into an elitist state.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #276

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    alright bro. my bed beckons. HAHA. need to wake up early~~ darn.

    oyasumi~

  17. #277
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    woots. good morning and happy new year guys! just woke up

  18. #278

    Default

    Good morning everyone!! *yawns* going to head out soon!!

  19. #279
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    MORRRNINGGG!!!!

    Happy Chinese Year!!!

    Going to my cuz hse later....D

    Took some mediocre pics yesterday only, but the feeling of firecrackers blowing up under our noses is once in a lifetime!!

    And my 500D managed to survive the rain!!!!
    indie

  20. #280
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: The Random Thread

    And i am going to blackshot all the way! :P
    indie

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •