Thread: Help please !

Default Help please !

Need some help here.

If i were to buy a grey set of the sigma lens, and if so happens my set has some front/back focusing problems and i use my camera's micro adjustment to tune it, does it tune it entire lens or just the lens to my body?

If i were to sell it off in the future, will the lens be problem-free on other bodies as well?

Default Re: Help please !

The best thing to do is test it before buying...whether its a grey set or local!
    7D w/ 70-300mm/50mm1.8/70-200F4L/17-50mm F2.8

Quote Originally Posted by jed091270 View Post
    The best thing to do is test it before buying...whether its a grey set or local!
    I will be buying from Artworkfoto, they said that they can calibrate for me on the spot if my body supports micro adjustment

Michael is a nice guy...definitely he will let you test other lenses if you are not satisfied with it!

Quote Originally Posted by jed091270 View Post
    Michael is a nice guy...definitely he will let you test other lenses if you are not satisfied with it!
    Yes, but lets say all copies have some problems, and i decide to get one and use the micro adjustments to tune it, does the adjustment happen only if the lens is on the adjusted body or the lens itself is adjusted ?

Not so sure about maybe you can ask Mike about it for more clarification. Have you tried to google on how to use the micro AF for lens focusing?

If you use the camera's micro adjustments, it will calibrate that particular lens to that particular body only.
    Last edited by Daoyin; 30th January 2011 at 03:02 PM.