Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Reported that images and videos of Torres are being removing the the club's website. Seems like he is a goner

CC probably burning his gstrings now too
    I think you are right.. just been to the LFC website.. nothing of To$$es.. of well.. good bye.. be good, try to be a happy monkey rather than a sulky grey figure, and do mind Terry...!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

anyone heard of this swedish Toivonen guy whose rumoured to be joining Liverpool?
    KANTAimages
    "through the lens where every memories is crafted"

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/first...ernando-torres

Still have what...pls sell him off...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/first...ernando-torres

Still have what...pls sell him off...
    Ehhhhh.... cannot remove that one also... at least not until he is officially their player. I can understand him moving to Arsenal, or Man U to have a real chance to win something this year.. but to a team full of old about to retire players , they are not that far off from LFC's position and they also have to rebuild... please.... what a dumb move any way you look at it apart from 170 K per week.. oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Ehhhhh.... cannot remove that one also... at least not until he is officially their player. I can understand him moving to Arsenal, or Man U to have a real chance to win something this year.. but to a team full of old about to retire players , they are not that far off from LFC's position and they also have to rebuild... please.... what a dumb move any way you look at it apart from 170 K per week.. oh well....
    he must leave LFC...coz hes lost the fans now...

well said

Suarez will be donning the no "7" jersey for liverpool!!
    KANTAimages

Torres is a history from now on. Cheer for no7 suarez from today

I think there are a lot of fans who are like me, good player.. sure... but could it be his best is behind him and he is very moody ??? Mickey is an example where life after LFC is best forgotten, Rushie has been trying to forget Italy till who knows when... why not To$$es?

Quote Originally Posted by Shahlan View Post
    Aio... I thought better give him no 9....

Aio... I thought better give him no 9....

does not matter what number he wears, we only need to make sure 69 is reserved for bro Cheesecake

I think there are a lot of fans who are like me, good player.. sure... but could it be his best is behind him and he is very moody ??? Mickey is an example where life after LFC is best forgotten, Rushie has been trying to forget Italy till who knows when... why not To$$es?

Rushie came back and we still loved him
    Owen was great for us, but definitely a blessing in disguise as the other clubs had to deal with his injury problems, not us

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    On a random note, there doesnt seem to be Chelsea fans in cs. Or rather, no one bothered to start a thread on them.
    there r a few chelsea fans here and there....but certainly not as many as reds fans. that's why i like to hang ard here.....

Huat ah!!!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Rushie came back and we still loved him
    Owen was great for us, but definitely a blessing in disguise as the other clubs had to deal with his injury problems, not us
    Agreed, but To$$er had a bad season last year, an indifferent season till KD came in.. now he is going to place where they have another two established strikers (and personally, I value Drobga as the best striker in EPL - I know he is older now). Unlike LFC when To$$er is off mood, the replacements are there and they have proven to be capable. LFC did not have a second true striker, not the case with Chel$i - an off form To$$er still kept his place in LFC. Of course one assumes that they will play To$$er first rather than Drobja!! Really??

It looks like it's certain he's leaving....45million pounds on the table with no player exchange...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...s-deal?cc=4716
    KANTAimages

Now...who is liverpool gonna spend that money on...hmm....
    KANTAimages

Now...who is liverpool gonna spend that money on...hmm....
    That is indeed the only question worth asking. I consider the Blackpool boy a done deal... at least so that they can cushion the loss and lift the spirits, will they manage to get another striker in?

Come on King Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas

That is indeed the only question worth asking. I consider the Blackpool boy a done deal... at least so that they can cushion the loss and lift the spirits, will they manage to get another striker in?

Come on King Kenny
    Hope charlie adam and another striker come in time......

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

there r a few chelsea fans here and there....but certainly not as many as reds fans. that's why i like to hang ard here.....
    Join here is fun. We are the vocal lots. Lol

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast