Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    yeah...i still remember his first goal for Reds. From that volley. And also that curl...

He's not the Masch type, fast and aggressive. but he can tink quicker now.... hehehhe
    He is much more level-headed, and I won't have to worry he gets sent off for arguing with the ref.

Love to see him score more goals. If KD can get him to his best level, I think he can be some player. Loved it when he plays with his heart and soul everytime he wears our jersey. That is what TRUE Liverpool fans wants.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Lucas simply have no vision. He dunno where to run and place himself.
    Always run into same position with own Liverpool player, not to also mention the frequent misplaced pass.

Maxi usually chiong and chiong and dunno where he is going, he can't read the game at all.
    His pass at time is really Certainly he can't defend well.

We need new players to replace them...
    Else, let's hope Dalglish can bring out the best in them.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

yeah...i still remember his first goal for Reds. From that volley. And also that curl...

He's not the Masch type, fast and aggressive. but he can tink quicker now.... hehehhe
    last time he think for 3 seconds.

Stage 1
    In Lucas' head: I... 2... 3 pass to team-mate
    Reality: 1... opponent rob ball already

Stage 2
    In Lucas head: 1 control and shield ball... 2 pass to team-mate
    Reality: 1... 2 pass to opponent instead

Now he's in a limbo though more or less, much better than the 2 stages above.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    last time he think for 3 seconds.

Stage 1
    In Lucas' head: I... 2... 3 pass to team-mate
    Reality: 1... opponent rob ball already

Stage 2
    In Lucas head: 1 control and shield ball... 2 pass to team-mate
    Reality: 1... 2 pass to opponent instead

Now he's in a limbo though more or less, much better than the 2 stages above.
    Hopefully, Dalglish upgrade Lucas CPU.
    He is simply too slow to play in Fast-pace English premier league.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    Lucas simply have no vision. He dunno where to run and place himself.
    Always run into same position with own Liverpool player, not to also mention the frequent misplaced pass.

Maxi usually chiong and chiong and dunno where he is going, he can't read the game at all.
    His pass at time is really Certainly he can't defend well.

We need new players to replace them...
    Else, let's hope Dalglish can bring out the best in them.

this i beg to differ bro. being a holding midfielder ur job is to break the opponents passes. like i said, its these kind of play which people dont notice.. if you expect him to string tru balls, passes then he wont have to sit right in front of the defence bro. KD is playing the diamond formation....

but its ok to hate him. i dun blame you...cuz i was like dis few mths ago...

suddenly so many Lucas Fans..... i gonna start a fan page for him!!!!

Then i will sell advertisement and sell the site back to him!!!

Lucas make me rich!!!

where's my medicine????
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

this i beg to differ bro. being a holding midfielder ur job is to break the opponents passes. like i said, its these kind of play which people dont notice.. if you expect him to string tru balls, passes then he wont have to sit right in front of the defence bro. KD is playing the diamond formation....

but its ok to hate him. i dun blame you...cuz i was like dis few mths ago...
    From the Chelsea match,

Lucas had
    40 successful passes, 5 unsuccessful passes.
    5 interceptions made.
    7 tackles won, lost 6.

Michael Essien had
    86 successful passes, 14 unsuccessful passes.
    1 interceptions made.
    6 tackles and lost 3.

In the Stoke match,
    Lucas had
    66 successful passes, 8 unsuccessful passes.

Not that bad actually

i also actually think that Lucas is getting better.. defensively...
    last match vs chelsea, he follows anelka until the shower room also keep following leh...
    until anelka dunno what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    last match vs chelsea, he follows anelka until the shower room also keep following leh...
    this is hilarious!!

wah...first time i see you post in here bro!! i'm your FB fren too~~~ hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    Anelka don't know what to do with him when they are bathing together.
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t4fun View Post
    Anelka don't know what to do with him when they are bathing together.
    did he drop the soap?

Monkey see Monkey do, when they look around & start seeing every player playing their balls out, automatically they will play better.

Just look at Raul now, kept scoring so Gerrad also have to wake up .....
    I am longing to see the spirit in this current Liverpool team to be like past Liverpool. Rush/Dalgish...Keegan/Toshack.....

Quote Originally Posted by rcheong1282 View Post
    Monkey see Monkey do, when they look around & start seeing every player playing their balls out, automatically they will play better.

Just look at Raul now, kept scoring so Gerrad also have to wake up .....
    I am longing to see the spirit in this current Liverpool team to be like past Liverpool. Rush/Dalgish...Keegan/Toshack.....
    Gerrard is no longer the chap he is when he was younger. He is better off in the midfield and distribute rather then chasing the ball in a more advance role.

Guess Kenny Dalglish struck gold when he played Meireles up in a more advance attacking role when Gerrard was suspended.

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/_39Why-...05/173471.html

Interesting read on possession football now played by Liverpool.

As for Lucas, I think he has improved. He has decided to stay and fight and I would say he's in the team on merits. These days, Steven Gerrard is tackling less and seldom track back as much. COme to think abt it, he doesn't pass as much and score as much as well! :P Hence, Lucas is playing more defensive. With possession football, he has more time to make decision, make more passes, and make less mistake. He's definitely not Alonso, who can visually the pass before it happens. Neither is Meireles.

Agger the angkong siao!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post

Agger the angkong siao!
    wait till he grow old.............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    [/img]

Agger the angkong siao!
    Is it 虎孝/孝虎 or 虎考/考虎?

孝虎 i guess..

ANOTHER LIVERPOOL FAN REPORTING IN! WHOOOOO...

Well Lucas is playing slightly better this year, not exactly very good but definitely not as headache as last season.. However there are still times when he can make better and FASTER choices.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    Is it 虎孝/孝虎 or 虎考/考虎?
    both are 虎....

Quote Originally Posted by alonso86 View Post
    孝虎 i guess..

ANOTHER LIVERPOOL FAN REPORTING IN! WHOOOOO...

Well Lucas is playing slightly better this year, not exactly very good but definitely not as headache as last season.. However there are still times when he can make better and FASTER choices.. haha
    welcome alonso! xabi eh?

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast