Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Boys, I'm at a Course on presentation skills and each of us is tasked to do a 5min presentation on anything we wanna talk abt. Believe it or not, I hv chosen my topic as "Why you should support LFC". LOL.

Need to prepare it tonight complete with slides. Pointers, anyone? Lol.
    1. You will not get a nicer "set" of fans anywhere else in the world. (Every neutrals agrees on this. Close behind is a club from Turkey, but I can't remember it's name )
    2. We are the only club that have an Anthem that send shivers down everyone who hears it. (Try listening to how Celtic do their version, and you will know the difference.)
    3. Being part of the "12th" man makes us feel we are part of every victory. This is something that other fans may not be able to feel.
    4. Liverpool fans can take critics. When we are bad we admit it. When we are good, we flaunt it.
    5. Liverpool fans stands together, through thick and thin. We endured 20 years of taunting together, but nothing's gonna break our bond with the club.
    6. It's the only club that Steven Gerard plays for his whole life.
    7. There is only 1 Kenny Dalglish

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Oh add 1 more:

8. Name me any other football ground outside Anfield that any commentator has labeled the atmosphere as "the occasion of ANOTHER special European night."

Quote Originally Posted by koppite View Post
    Oh add 1 more:

8. Name me any other football ground outside Anfield that any commentator has labeled the atmosphere as "the occasion of ANOTHER special European night."
    9. LFC has the best supporter's thread on Clubsnap.

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

can see that you had started one for CFC supporters!

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    can see that you had started one for CFC supporters!
    haha...yeah....see how lah. start with 1 fan, and see how many show up.

Boys, I'm at a Course on presentation skills and each of us is tasked to do a 5min presentation on anything we wanna talk abt. Believe it or not, I hv chosen my topic as "Why you should support LFC". LOL.

Need to prepare it tonight complete with slides. Pointers, anyone? Lol.
    waaa 5min is toooo shortttttt. Talking abt liverpool need at least 1hr to 2hr ler.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaa 5min is toooo shortttttt. Talking abt liverpool need at least 1hr to 2hr ler.
    1hr to 2hrs will needs breaks in between...

bobian we got a crazy leader aka CC !!!!!!

bobian we got a crazy leader aka CC !!!!!!

lolz....CC and his crazy gf's and g-strings.

lolz....CC and his crazy gf's and g-strings.

gf? or bf?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

Lol. Actually I've amended the objective of the presentation to "To educate ppl why this is the best club to support in the world". Taking some pointers from this thread, I'm choosing the very fundamentals:

1) History and culture
    2) Legends
    3) The 12th man

The most sian part is I need to do slides for this and I'm planning to also insert a clip of our fans singing to the anthem. On top of that it's already 7.05pm and I'm still stuck in the bus otw home. Will need all ur support for me to prepare this tonight! Lol.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

wat happened? i on my way to HK to visit maggie Q.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Maggie Q in Europe now....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Maggie Q in Europe now....
    CC, if wanna bs, check ur facts first lah next time.

CC, if wanna bs, check ur facts first lah next time.
    most likely CC version is a pirated 1.

most likely CC version is a pirated 1.
    no lah, "oh, u wanted maggie quigley? im maggie queresma!"

Fernando Torres: Liverpool is a 'bigger club' but I needed move to Chelsea to reignite my passion for game

Chelsea's 50 million record signing Fernando Torres concedes he has joined a "smaller club" but it was the move he needed to reignite his enthusiasm for the game.

The Spain striker joined the champions on transfer deadline day after three-and-a-half years at Liverpool and admitted that things "looked black" on Merseyside.

"Liverpool will always be very special to me," Torres told Spanish radio station Cadena Ser. "Because of its history, Liverpool is a bigger club but it's going through a difficult time.

"I thought I would stay one more year and take it as a transition season. But a time comes when you lose enthusiasm, you see those in the Spanish national team are playing at a different level.

"Then when everything looked black, Chelsea came and showed a real interest."

Torres made a lucklustre debut against his former club and was substituted after 66 minutes as Chelsea suffered a 1-0 loss to Kenny Dalglish's rejuvenated side on Sunday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-for-game.html

what shitz is this??

Fernando Torres: Liverpool is a 'bigger club' but I needed move to Chelsea to reignite my passion for game

Chelsea's 50 million record signing Fernando Torres concedes he has joined a "smaller club" but it was the move he needed to reignite his enthusiasm for the game.

The Spain striker joined the champions on transfer deadline day after three-and-a-half years at Liverpool and admitted that things "looked black" on Merseyside.

"Liverpool will always be very special to me," Torres told Spanish radio station Cadena Ser. "Because of its history, Liverpool is a bigger club but it's going through a difficult time.

"I thought I would stay one more year and take it as a transition season. But a time comes when you lose enthusiasm, you see those in the Spanish national team are playing at a different level.

"Then when everything looked black, Chelsea came and showed a real interest."

Torres made a lucklustre debut against his former club and was substituted after 66 minutes as Chelsea suffered a 1-0 loss to Kenny Dalglish's rejuvenated side on Sunday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-for-game.html

what shitz is this??
    Bro zaren, how u taking this?

Bro zaren, how u taking this?
    i don't expect much loyalty from torres. if we end up in the europa league next season, i won't be surprised if he moves on to another club....

i also think torres should talk more with his feet than with his mouth; cut the CRAP and show me the GOALS!!!!!!

i don't expect much loyalty from torres. if we end up in the europa league next season, i won't be surprised if he moves on to another club....

i also think torres should talk more with his feet than with his mouth; cut the CRAP and show me the GOALS!!!!!!

He just like this

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast