Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    ....Win loose or draw, fans of Liverpool will continue to support their club. Fans of Liverpool support Liverpool FC not because they are title winners but because of its heritage, culture and spirit.
    You are spot-on!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Players come, players go... But first time I have seen such hostility directed to anyone.
    Even when Owen left or Macca waited for his contact to run out and left for free, the fans were not this upset.

Torres had a lousy game. I was quite glad he left actually coz his body language for half the season was terrible. 50mil pounds is a good price. I guess how he left the club made us sore.

However, one day, he may find the net against Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Torres had a lousy game. I was quite glad he left actually coz his body language for half the season was terrible. 50mil pounds is a good price. I guess how he left the club made us sore.

However, one day, he may find the net against Liverpool.

His body language when playing for us this and last season was this bad, I am glad he is gone now. 50 million to take away our problem is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww View Post
    Are you referring to old people like me??
    Haha, I just managed to clear the 2 decade mark ....... But I am still "ÿoung"

I believe >95% of manure fans in Singapore falls below that

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    His body language when playing for us this and last season was this bad, I am glad he is gone now. 50 million to take away our problem is good.
    Thank you Torres for the 6 points.

Guys maybe we should move on and not discussed about him from now on, just as what KD has always said. Let's focus more on the current crop He is no longer our player

Btw, Lucas really good this season. His work rate can rival Kuyt. I think he have won me over quite abit over the past few weeks. Hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season.

Players come, players go... But first time I have seen such hostility directed to anyone.
    Even when Owen left or Macca waited for his contact to run out and left for free, the fans were not this upset.
    times have changed, fans getting wiser..

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Btw, Lucas really good this season. His work rate can rival Kuyt. I think he have won me over quite abit over the past few weeks. Hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season.

how many of his undies do you have?

maybe we need to get his agent to engineer a 30 million pound move to Manure

were we even watching the same match???

his better performances this season have been those when Gerrard was not playing

were we even watching the same match???

his better performances this season have been those when Gerrard was not playing
    I know he got his own critiques, note I mention "this season", not "this match". If you ever play competitive football, then you will understand.

Sometimes it is not about going in for the tackle and winning the ball, rather it is putting pressure on opposing players so that even when they got shots away, it will most likely be badly hit. Watch the replays of the matches this season and you will understand what I mean. Most players, when opponent go past them and they can't catch up, they will just let it be, but Lucas have been chasing after every player that is close to him.

I can tell you this fellow is really giving his best game in game out. He should not be getting so much stick from people. Anyway, if he is bad, do you think KD will choose him in his starting line up game in game out?

But hey, we are in the same camp. We sure will have 1 or 2 players that we don't like in the team. For me, the first that needs to go in the summer is Maxi. Disappointing since the first day he joined us. Luckily he is not a big $ signing

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo

I know he got his own critiques, note I mention "this season", not "this match". If you ever play competitive football, then you will understand.

Sometimes it is not about going in for the tackle and winning the ball, rather it is putting pressure on opposing players so that even when they got shots away, it will most likely be badly hit. Watch the replays of the matches this season and you will understand what I mean. Most players, when opponent go past them and they can't catch up, they will just let it be, but Lucas have been chasing after every player that is close to him.

I can tell you this fellow is really giving his best game in game out. He should not be getting so much stick from people. Anyway, if he is bad, do you think KD will choose him in his starting line up game in game out?

But hey, we are in the same camp. We sure will have 1 or 2 players that we don't like in the team. For me, the first that needs to go in the summer is Maxi. Disappointing since the first day he joined us. Luckily he is not a big $ signing
    Very difficûlt to win me over but wifout stevie g, lucas do play beta.

Maxi bueysai but we do nt haf beta wide players, tas y. Sad!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Very difficûlt to win me over but wifout stevie g, lucas do play beta.

Maxi bueysai but we do nt haf beta wide players, tas y. Sad!
    Totally agree. He passed to Torres yesterday, remember? He shd be punished for having such a fishball memory. Can't even remember that the person not ur team-mate anymore.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Totally agree. He passed to Torres yesterday, remember? He shd be punished for having such a fishball memory. Can't even remember that the person not ur team-mate anymore.

i am just surprised Brazil has not revoke his passport and citizenship

i am just surprised Brazil has not revoke his passport and citizenship
    I think they meant Maxi, not Lucas

we seldom chat on REDS owner John W. Henry.. below is 10mins in-depth interview with him

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2011/02...nry-interview/

i believe him primary objective to make REDS champion of english premiership thus bring in new fans globally... currently he has intention to rebuild anfield but when new huge fans keep pouring in to anfield to watch REDS.. he will build new stadium a stanley park as good as old trafford.. even better and bigger than theatre of dreams...

i hope that one day comes true!

A piece of note I wrote on my fb... Why I am kop-LADY after all... *sighs*

Adiós mi chico español

I once held a "permanent" msn nick: "I am La Nina."

I loved him, adored his soft facial features, heck that, I even built a shrine at my workspace dedicated to him.

My walls was starting to crumble after World Cup. I knew it was inevitable that he asked for a transfer and that RB was not helping with the situation either.

This transfer was expected, though not to Chelsea. Think most fans would have expected him to follow suit like Xabi Alonso back to La Liga. So I made that nerve-wrecking decision: I tore down his shrine. I threw his posters away and was close to tears when the auntie cleared the rubbish bin away. I kept the flag that had his chant though. It was a gift from a beloved friend who got it for me all the way from Anfield, so I held back threwing that holy one away.

I watched him in blue yesterday, and I must admit, yes it does hurt. But... Life goes on.

Honestly, I don't think I hold any grudge against him anymore. The anger has somehow cooled off after yesterday. I wish him the best for his career, may he torment especially that one particular team to come.

Fans, stop the word abuse on him anymore. He just wanna move on. He didn't do it the Xabi Alonso aka the gentleman's way, no doubt, but its probably the best for both our team and himself. Can't believe I'm actually saying this, but my personal encounter with him shall always remain etched among the fondest memories of my life.

Dio mucho gusto, de El Niño. Gracias por todo. Adiós.

~From a former "La Nina"

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

KO
    Torre$.. Torre$... Agger Tore his a$$

imo el nino gave impressive 31/2 seasons wit REDS... no doubt about that and he made choice to move to a club that will gives him medals/honours.. he has move on and we should too..

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    A piece of note I wrote on my fb... Why I am kop-LADY after all... *sighs*

Adiós mi chico español

I once held a "permanent" msn nick: "I am La Nina."

I loved him, adored his soft facial features, heck that, I even built a shrine at my workspace dedicated to him.

My walls was starting to crumble after World Cup. I knew it was inevitable that he asked for a transfer and that RB was not helping with the situation either.

This transfer was expected, though not to Chelsea. Think most fans would have expected him to follow suit like Xabi Alonso back to La Liga. So I made that nerve-wrecking decision: I tore down his shrine. I threw his posters away and was close to tears when the auntie cleared the rubbish bin away. I kept the flag that had his chant though. It was a gift from a beloved friend who got it for me all the way from Anfield, so I held back threwing that holy one away.

I watched him in blue yesterday, and I must admit, yes it does hurt. But... Life goes on.

Honestly, I don't think I hold any grudge against him anymore. The anger has somehow cooled off after yesterday. I wish him the best for his career, may he torment especially that one particular team to come.

Fans, stop the word abuse on him anymore. He just wanna move on. He didn't do it the Xabi Alonso aka the gentleman's way, no doubt, but its probably the best for both our team and himself. Can't believe I'm actually saying this, but my personal encounter with him shall always remain etched among the fondest memories of my life.

Dio mucho gusto, de El Niño. Gracias por todo. Adiós.

~From a former "La Nina"

hehehe... you're a wise lady...
    as for me, i was his big fans, until that sunday morning, i still believe that torres won't left us for chelsea...
    but once he signed for chelsea, i can only wish that he got his groin injury back for eternity...

fernando who?

ps : i hope pedro will also take his place permanently in spain national team..

Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    hehehe... you're a wise lady...
    as for me, i was his big fans, until that sunday morning, i still believe that torres won't left us for chelsea...
    but once he signed for chelsea, i can only wish that he got his groin injury back for eternity...

fernando who?

ps : i hope pedro will also take his place permanently in spain national team..
    Aiyah so obvious already. The conspiracy theories in this thread alone convinced me he wld leave for chelski liao!

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast