Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    Benitez dun like to see him go offensive too frequent.
    Instead he want Alonso to defend and defend.
    Just like the case of Peter Crouch, Risse, Smicer.. & counting

Rafa dun like to lose, zonal defence so everyone is supposed to defend and bore the opponents and fans to death

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    chio bu!!!

so pretty

john terry confirm very sexcited!
    Last edited by shunzi; 4th February 2011 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    chio bu!!!
    zaren kor kor new gf !!!!!

zaren kor kor new gf !!!!!
    this new gf earns a lot of $$$....can give me lots of new cameras and lenses.

ex-liverpool striker predicts chel$ki vs Lpool

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/...y-andy-carroll

wit the above prediction.. i go wit 1-1

scorer: Agger and Lampar

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 43pts <-Kelong King! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! WOOT WOOT!!
    2). sunnyday --> 30pts
    3). zhapchit --> 20pts!
    4). coolsigg ---- > 17pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 16pts
    6). Canew --> 16pts!
    7). grumpy --> 13pts!
    8). kelccm --------> 12pts
    9). domdomino --> 12pts
    10). zaren -------> 9pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 8pts
    12). shunzi ---> 8pts! (amended!)
    13). archlover --> 7pts
    14). RoadRunner --> 6pts!
    15). marios -----> 5pts!
    16). adilexas ---> 4pts
    17). eejal ----> 4pts!
    18). taurean ----- > 3pts!
    19). fotoudavid --> 3pts
    20). obfuscate ---> 1pt!
    21). cg171s ---- > 1pt (NEW ENTRY!!)

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 --> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

6/2/2011, Sunday!!

chel$ki vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!

Stamford bridge!!!

1). 2-2 DRAW! (gerrard, suarez!) CC
    2). 1-1 Draw! (Suarez) roDz
    3). 1-2 LFC lose (Suarez) zaren
    4). 2-2 DRAW! (Meireles, Suarez) shunzi
    5). 1-0 liverpool win (gerrard) sunnyday
    6). 1-0 LFC wins (Suarez) adilexas------------ Suarez 1 - Torres 0
    7). 1-3 LFC wins (suarez x 2, G) marios
    8). 1-0 LFC WIN!!! (Gerrard) blazer_workz
    9). 1-1 Draw! (Agger, Lampar) ahyooo

Right.. runway chio bu!!

God slams traitor Torres for leaving Liverpool

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler has criticised Fernando Torres following his record-breaking move to Chelsea.

The 35-year-old Perth Glory player was taking part in a radio promotion today to raise money for Queensland flood victims.

Perth's players were asked to wear a 'Shirt that Hurt' for the event, and Fowler arrived in a number nine Liverpool top worn backwards and emblazoned with Torres' name, explaining it was to express his unhappiness at the £50million transfer.

"There is nothing wrong with the front of the shirt but it's just the name on the back," Fowler said.
    Quantcast

"With what's happened this week, it's a shirt that not only myself but many Liverpool fans would rather not wear just yet.

"He (Torres) didn't leave the club in great hands or great shape but thankfully they managed to go out and buy a couple of decent players."

Fowler also wrote in his column in the West Australian newspaper: "There's something not quite right about the Spaniard's last-minute transfer to Chelsea.

"As a Liverpool fan it was disappointing to see Torres leave because on his day he's a world-class player and I want the best players at the club.

"But if I was a manager and a player said he didn't want to be at the club I'd try to get the best deal I could.

"Only a couple of weeks ago Torres was talking about how much he loved the fans and the club. He won't be getting a warm welcome next time he plays at Anfield."

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...#ixzz1D0crGAPb

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 43pts <-Kelong King! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! WOOT WOOT!!
    2). sunnyday --> 30pts
    3). zhapchit --> 20pts!
    4). coolsigg ---- > 17pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 16pts
    6). Canew --> 16pts!
    7). grumpy --> 13pts!
    8). kelccm --------> 12pts
    9). domdomino --> 12pts
    10). zaren -------> 9pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 8pts
    12). shunzi ---> 8pts! (amended!)
    13). archlover --> 7pts
    14). RoadRunner --> 6pts!
    15). marios -----> 5pts!
    16). adilexas ---> 4pts
    17). eejal ----> 4pts!
    18). taurean ----- > 3pts!
    19). fotoudavid --> 3pts
    20). obfuscate ---> 1pt!
    21). cg171s ---- > 1pt (NEW ENTRY!!)

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 --> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

6/2/2011, Sunday!!

chel$ki vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!

Stamford bridge!!!

1). 2-2 DRAW! (gerrard, suarez!) CC
    2). 1-1 Draw! (Suarez) roDz
    3). 1-2 LFC lose (Suarez) zaren
    4). 2-2 DRAW! (Meireles, Suarez) shunzi
    5). 1-0 liverpool win (gerrard) sunnyday
    6). 1-0 LFC wins (Suarez) adilexas------------ Suarez 1 - Torres 0
    7). 1-3 LFC wins (suarez x 2, G) marios
    8). 1-0 LFC WIN!!! (Gerrard) blazer_workz
    9). 1-1 Draw! (Agger) ahyooo --> no need for chel$ki player la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Luis Suarez
    The Kop has a new hero, the club shop has a new poster boy and Liverpool have a new goalscorer. Fifteen minutes is a long time in football (and it also happens to be the amount of time it took Liverpool's previous poster boy to score on his Anfield debut).

Confirmation of Suarez's arrival on Monday was overshadowed by the exorbitant sums being spent on Fernando Torres and Andy Carroll, but the Uruguayan has a goalscoring pedigree and a price tag of his own to demand top billing: £22.5m - a few million more, by the way, and Liverpool would have broken their transfer record twice in four hours on Monday, a feat which surely would have been a British record - is a fair price to pay for a player who returned 81 goals in his 110 appearances for Ajax.

Making the best of a near-impossible situation when Torres handed in his transfer request with less than 100 hours left before the window shut, Liverpool reacted as well as they could by bringing in a complete (if half-injured) strikeforce. In time, maybe, we may deem it to be the better deal.

On the evidence of his first day's work, another correction might have to be applied to the expectation that Suarez will be the little man to Carroll's big un. He has the makings of a big star all on his own. Fernando who?

Kenny Dalglish
    An interesting side-line to Suarez's arrival was Dalglish remark that "we have known about him for three years". Just how actively involved has Dalglish been in Liverpool's affairs this decade?

The victory over Stoke also provided a blast from the past in another respect: Dalglish's deployment of three centre-halves to combat the visitors' aerial threat. It's a trick he used frequently in his previous incarnation as Liverpool manager. So, too, the use of full-backs in midfield. Remember how Dalglish once stuck David Burrows in midfield to man-mark Paul Gascoigne out of a game at Tottenham?

Dalglish may be a manager of 4-4-2 preference, but he is by no means a stickler.

Liverpool
    It will be long time before any victory for Chelsea is appreciated by Liverpool, but the champions' win on Tuesday night was a good result for the Kopites. Following Pool's third successive victory 24 hours later, the gap to Sunderland and sixth place has been closed to two points.

wah so chio, i think John Terry will be interested too

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

Kenny Dalglish
    An interesting side-line to Suarez's arrival was Dalglish remark that "we have known about him for three years". Just how actively involved has Dalglish been in Liverpool's affairs this decade?
    Read somewhere that after RB brought Dalglish back as ambassador, he had asked Dalglish to track Suarez progress.

So who confirm going to watch tomorrow's game? Do contact me...

Fernando Torres Makes a Fool of Himself: "I never kissed the Liverpool crest."

How life has changed for Fernando Torres after his move away from Liverpool.

His £50 million move away from the Mersey to London has seen his reputation hit rock bottom, thanks to Chelsea's arguable reputation among fans as being a hollow club without a proud history or half-decent support base.

But what's worse is that Torres himself has become a hollow soul—calling the Liverpool shirt a uniform, not a skin, acting like a selfish show-off by saying he just wants to be a champion and foolishly declaring he never kissed Liverpool's club crest.

Well, Fernando, I'd like to see you back that up.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...iverpool-crest

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

His £50 million move away from the Mersey to London has seen his reputation hit rock bottom, thanks to Chelsea's arguable reputation among fans as being a hollow club without a proud history or half-decent support base.

But what's worse is that Torres himself has become a hollow soul&mdash;calling the Liverpool shirt a uniform, not a skin, acting like a selfish show-off by saying he just wants to be a champion and foolishly declaring he never kissed Liverpool's club crest.

Hes a disgrace!

But what's worse is that Torres himself has become a hollow soul—calling the Liverpool shirt a uniform, not a skin, acting like a selfish show-off by saying he just wants to be a champion and foolishly declaring he never kissed Liverpool's club crest.

maybe he was blowing his nose

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe he was blowing his nose

stunning result by gooners. threw away a 4 goal lead to allow oldcastle to come back 4-4.

wenger's gk problem resurfaced!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    stunning result by gooners. threw away a 4 goal lead to allow oldcastle to come back 4-4.

wenger's gk problem resurfaced!
    Gunner misfiring.