Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    oni 5 REDS gonna watch this sunday match

C'mmon CS REDS... let congregate and cheers/screams/claps 2gether for Lpool against Chel$ki

BELIEVE ME THIS MATCH GONNA A BE CRACKER
    WE NEED U!!!!!
    im sure there'll be more...

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

I wanna watch but body say sleep....... Slept at 3.30am and really cannot than to kick off Liao. But still happy we win!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

2-0. yayyy!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    oni 5 REDS gonna watch this sunday match

C'mmon CS REDS... let congregate and cheers/screams/claps 2gether for Lpool against Chel$ki

BELIEVE ME THIS MATCH GONNA A BE CRACKER
    WE NEED U!!!!!
    paiseh i ish overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    paiseh i ish overseas.
    yah we know..
    no69 willl be starting, or fr the bench?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

yah we know..
    no69 willl be starting, or fr the bench?
    ?? I ovrseas in taipei, visit my gf's family la. Sad. Wana watch tis game!

no guess guess guess?

A classy display of passes. Gone are the stupid long ball looking for grumpy striker.

The formation of 3-4-2-1, unfamiliar it might be, but the players looks comfortable after a while. Towards the end of the first half, Liverpool are just pounding on Stoke's goal area. And not surprisingly, the first goal came shortly after the second half started.

Luis Suarez is showing all the signs of a very good team player and a striker at that. He is aware of the players around him, passing and running. The energy in attack has been lacking all season and with players like Kyut, Suarez and Carroll, that is set to be history.

Good goal from Suarez though some might say, that is an own goal. But I think Suarez should be given the credit considering it was goal bound to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    no guess guess guess?
    When i get hm ltr. Kekeke!

This game is great, not just because we won, but because I finally get to see our renown "Liverpool Passing" again after so many years. Much of the attention was on Suarez, but really, the whole team play magnificently.

Kuyt - This guy is a natural striker and look at how he plays that role!!! I am shell-shocked (in a good way). I think we have a good problem now. Our new signings are not guaranteed a place in the starting 11 if both are fit.

Aurelio - Did lots of passing around the midfield, and I can't remember any stray pass he made yesterday. This guy is a defender????

Martin Kelly - Although he looks a little tired to me personally, but the way he win the ball from the opponents using his body checks is class.

Lucas - Another effective day for him yesterday, limiting the opponent to only play from the wings. His work rate is

Kyrgiakos - Great at the back and always a threat when he is up there in the box attacking. Unlucky to not get a goal.

Agger - Wow, he seems so confident to take on defences now, and he himself is a defender!!

Of course I do not want to get carried away. With all due respect, this is only Stoke City. But I am a very happy man because it is games like these that we always fail to win when we were fighting for the title 2 years ago.

Hail King Kenny!!

Quote Originally Posted by koppite
    This game is great, not just because we won, but because I finally get to see our renown "Liverpool Passing" again after so many years. Much of the attention was on Suarez, but really, the whole team play magnificently.

Kuyt - This guy is a natural striker and look at how he plays that role!!! I am shell-shocked (in a good way). I think we have a good problem now. Our new signings are not guaranteed a place in the starting 11 if both are fit.

Aurelio - Did lots of passing around the midfield, and I can't remember any stray pass he made yesterday. This guy is a defender????

Martin Kelly - Although he looks a little tired to me personally, but the way he win the ball from the opponents using his body checks is class.

Lucas - Another effective day for him yesterday, limiting the opponent to only play from the wings. His work rate is

Kyrgiakos - Great at the back and always a threat when he is up there in the box attacking. Unlucky to not get a goal.

Agger - Wow, he seems so confident to take on defences now, and he himself is a defender!!

Of course I do not want to get carried away. With all due respect, this is only Stoke City. But I am a very happy man because it is games like these that we always fail to win when we were fighting for the title 2 years ago.

Hail King Kenny!!
    Yay!!

just watch the replay on tv, very good game from everyone till the final whistle.

No7 debut pics !!!!

Many more at here !!!!
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...suarez-in-pics

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    I hope he starts kicking the powerful shots. Would've been less nerve-wrecking of that second that Stoke defender having that opportunity to clear the ball away. Still it was a great debut. Hope he keeps up the hard work against chelski esp!!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    I hope he starts kicking the powerful shots. Would've been less nerve-wrecking of that second that Stoke defender having that opportunity to clear the ball away. Still it was a great debut. Hope he keeps up the hard work against chelski esp!!!
    Is time for you to source Luis and Carroll photos for your office desk ler.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    My new PC desktop pic thank you....

While on the subject of photos (!!) and articles :

Angry Aldridge lays into 'fraud' Fernando for abandoning Liverpool for Chelsea: John Aldridge's take on the To$$er