Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    All becoz of CC having a nickname for him lar. Ongoal become Nogoal. He got no confidence whenever he hear or see this nickname. haiz

luckily never call him owngoal

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Hahahahaha... creative

i hate to think he will make eat our own word this sunday, but...

wotever the outcome.. im REDS through and through!!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    Kenny D quote:

"While we have a realisation we cannot hold on to the past, the history and tradition of the football club, neither can it be used as a noose around our neck.
    That should be a great signal for everybody to drive forward and make their own history.
    I'm sure John, Tom, every supporter and the staff and players are all singing from the same hymn sheet."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...etaker-manager

FORWARD REDS
    the King is da man

'Cannibal of Ajax' can restore Kop feel-good factor

"Luis Suarez is a fantastic signing," Dalglish said. "He could have gone to other clubs but he wanted to come here. I think that's important.
    It's encouraging that there are still players out there who want to play for the club and have a feeling for the club.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/socc...r-2520879.html

boyhood Lpool fan.. suarez is!

does it matter? he still got to prove himself
    remember torres' armband? see where is he today?

BLAST... BRILLIANT... THANK YOU THANK YOU.....

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    does it matter? he still got to prove himself
    remember torres' armband? see where is he today?
    We only see the 1st layer bro 2nd layer hide tiny cheski plastic flag.

our Europa future now rest on Ngog

Carroll out for match against sparta due to thigh injury
    Suarez not eligible as he played in Champs League for Ajax, but Ajax finsihed third and now dropped to Europa League, rendering him ineligible

KNS
    Errr...... shall we call it quits already Personally, not until it is mathematically impossible will I accept it that we will not qualify for the CL.... come on you reds....

Zai lar. Put gerrard as a striker.
    can play Krygiakos as striker

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Errr...... shall we call it quits already Personally, not until it is mathematically impossible will I accept it that we will not qualify for the CL.... come on you reds....

i was refering to Europa League

I am definitely not giving up on finishing in the top 4

Go KD! Go Reds!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    can play Krygiakos as striker

at least you know he will give 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    If your wife finds out about your son being transfer listed, will you get transfer listed too?

share the 50million with her, she will be happy

Name change ... Liverpool fan Shaun McCormack
    sauce

LIVERPOOL fan Shaun McCormack got himself a new name for Christmas - and is now called Fernando Torres.

The dad of four, 36, changed his name by deed poll to match that of his Spanish football hero.

The internet trader said: "It's a dream come true. I know he isn't having the greatest of seasons but, for me, he's the best striker on the planet.

"I did think about changing my name to Steven Gerrard, but I wanted something a little more flamboyant."

Shaun, from Scunthorpe, Lincs, is now putting his new moniker on his birth certificate and registering it with his bank.

He said his wife Clare and kids found it hilarious, adding: "The only person who hasn't seen the funny side is my mother-in-law. It was worth doing just to see her reaction."

did CC change his name to Ryan Babel?

Auntie Anne's CCB

p.s. this has nothing to BCC (bro CC)

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Auntie Anne's CCB

p.s. this has nothing to BCC (bro CC)
    Ya i eat that CCB during my trip to bangkok. Taste really good

"Luis Suarez is a fantastic signing," Dalglish said. "He could have gone to other clubs but he wanted to come here. I think that's important.
    It's encouraging that there are still players out there who want to play for the club and have a feeling for the club.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/socc...r-2520879.html

yayyy!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

share the 50million with her, she will be happy
    remember to get ur respective sons to submit a transfer request.. (by hook or by crook)
    so that u no need pay him 10% of the transfer fee..
    it helps give u leeway during negotiations, which is why u see a lot of ppl doing it this transfer window..