Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yah even when no one is posting, CC will be there making noise by waving kuytie's gstrings
    Not forgeting Bro Rodz as well

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Wow!!!!

When is the next match??? Wanna watch the new signings....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Torres please help Liverpool to give Man U the middle finger by scoring a hat trick against them.

O better still, dive and win penalty for Chelsea...

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Wow!!!!

I think thurs morning 4am. lol Suarez will start but andy carroll still having injury. Out for 2 to 3 weeks still.

Wow!!!!

tomorrow bro. Probably at 4am i think, vs Stoke

stock up the beer and gstrings now

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Torres please help Liverpool to give Man U the middle finger by scoring a hat trick against them.

O better still, dive and win penalty for Chelsea...
    provided the referee is not howard webb!

Not 2moro lar. keke

Yes 4am in the morning, 3rd Feb.

Hurray new striker!!!!

Liverpool wise choice for Carroll, yes 35 million, but sure can sell higher then that!!! As Real Madrid sure come buy!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Not 2moro lar. keke
    haha ok i meant thurs morning

Yes 4am in the morning, 3rd Feb.

Hurray new striker!!!!

Liverpool wise choice for Carroll, yes 35 million, but sure can sell higher then that!!! As Real Madrid sure come buy!!
    next season we will sell to barca .. 50million plus messi

next season we will sell to barca .. 50million plus messi
    Messi will come if the whole Barca team also come....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Messi will come if the whole Barca team also come....
    good ideas !!!!! maybe they are already planning on it.

Thanks for the video man
    it's not like i didn't like Andy Carroll, but GBP35mil is very big amount...
    and Andy Carroll haven't really proven himself to worth that amont..
    but i hope he's doing well! so is LFC!!
    First cup target is this year europa league!! Carroll is eligible to play... too bad Suarez is not

Latest news just in:

In the wake of Fernando Torres's move to Chelsea, Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that Manchester United rejected an official bid of 60M pounds from Liverpool for their star player Howard Webb. Trying to cushion the departure of Torres, Liverpool has been busy in the closing hours of last night attempting to reinforce their squad. Chairman Tom Werner was spotted in the grounds of Old Trafford, bemusing many journalists.

Despite already securing Luiz Suarez(18M pounds) from Ajax and Andy Caroll(35M pounds) from Newcastle Utd, a late bid for clinical Webb was put in to perhaps send a message across the league. The last official bid between the two rival clubs was Gabriel Heinze from Liverpool but had the same ending to Webb's bid as well.

Dammit! Until the day we secure Webb, we may never conquer the premier league!!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Latest news just in:

In the wake of Fernando Torres's move to Chelsea, Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that Manchester United rejected an official bid of 60M pounds from Liverpool for their star player Howard Webb. Trying to cushion the departure of Torres, Liverpool has been busy in the closing hours of last night attempting to reinforce their squad. Chairman Tom Werner was spotted in the grounds of Old Trafford, bemusing many journalists.

Despite already securing Luiz Suarez(18M pounds) from Ajax and Andy Caroll(35M pounds) from Newcastle Utd, a late bid for clinical Webb was put in to perhaps send a message across the league. The last official bid between the two rival clubs was Gabriel Heinze from Liverpool but had the same ending to Webb's bid as well.

Dammit! Until the day we secure Webb, we may never conquer the premier league!!!

*Like*

After

And the cleaner auntie has just officially emptied my trash bin!!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

No need to be sad I understand KD felt the same way when he saw To$$er leaving, but a lot better with the extra 50mil to spend.. oh well... did auntie give you anything in return ??

Latest news just in:

ok!!!!!! YAYYY!!! *LIKE!!!*
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    No need to be sad I understand KD felt the same way when he saw To$$er leaving, but a lot better with the extra 50mil to spend.. oh well... did auntie give you anything in return ??
    maybe the auntie gave angbao, then shouted "Huat ah!!!"