Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

sianz, no left back and no winger

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    no charlie adam. LFC's final offer of 6.3mil GBP not enuff.

nvm lo. wait till end of season.
    if the king is still around as a perm manager loh

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ~ His armband said he was a Red, Torres, Torres
    But now he plays in Blue instead, Torres, Torres
    Just ask Wayne Bridge and you will see, that bad things happen at the bridge.
    Fernando Torres, Terry will shag your wife!! ~
    ahahah

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    andy carroll in Lpool jersey...

HAhahahahahaaa
    hmmm......not sure...and he is out injured......

Time for me to post my before and after once I reach office!!

Wah wasted sia the official Torres flag my friend got for me from anfield. Can't burn it, what u all suggest I do with it?? Oh my Liverpool soccer ball oso got his autograph (and carra's)... =_="""
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    hope we wins the league without TOrres....like we won the European cup without Owen.....haa haa haaaaa
    *Like*

Puuuiii!!! my respect for him has totally gone down the drain!!!

A delighted Torres said: 'It has been two or three or four very hard days. For everything I have had at Liverpool, I am a Chelsea player and I am really happy, and I am sure I am taking a big step forward in my career joining a club like Chelsea.

'I just want to be at the level where I am pleased to stay. It is a great club. Everybody will be expecting big things of me and I am prepared for it. I like to play in games that motivate me.

'It is the kind of team I want to play for, one of the biggest teams in Europe always fighting for everything, after that there is no more steps forward, this is the type of football I want to play with one of the top clubs in the world and I can do it now. I have to be very happy, and I am.'

He finally left...... anyways thanks for all the beautiful goals you have scored for the club

welcome andy carroll and luis suarez to LFC

YNWA!

Change may not be that bad. Keeping a player that have not interest to play for the club is useless.
    Alan

Disgusted with Torres!!
    Thought I'll never see a case like Owen again.
    This is worse than Owen. Simply treacherous!
    Money and Glory is all he care.

And he still can say this>> http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...-chelsea-i-can
    OMG!! Liverpool Football Club is too low a pedigree for his level!

Burn his jersey like what they did in UK Melwood.
    Burn in hell!!
    Last edited by Kopred; 1st February 2011 at 09:13 AM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Andy Carroll seems like an investment for the future. I think it is also fair to admit that the transfer market has gone crazy. Any performing player will certainly require at least 15million. Just look at what Ian Holloway is asking for Charlie Adams.

Carroll has all the shadows of Alan Shearer. Powerful, tall and speed. I think he is by far the most promising striker to relive the days of Shearer. Little wonder that Kenny Dalglish has no qualms signing him and that the directors sanctioned the transfer fee.

Suddenly Liverpool's attacking options has been transformed. From one that is disgruntling and lacking to energy and youth. Best of all, both Luis Suarez and Carroll seems complimenting to each other.
    Last edited by Gizmore; 1st February 2011 at 09:11 AM.

I dun mind seeing him leaving at the summer but not at this time ...
    knn !!!!
    D90 - Nikkor 18-105mm|Nikkor 50mm f1.8|Tokina 11-16mm f2.8|SB-600
    My Flickr

Leaving us when we try to re-built our Club state which Benitez had left us in
    Leaving us when we're going to bring in good players to keep up to the promises
    Leaving us when at the time when we need him most
    Leaving us after his empty promises

3 cheers for Fernando Torres!
    Boo! Boo! Boo!
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

ooh c'mmon.. dun sulk everybodies..

we r human... we make choices everydays

torres is human too.. he has a choice and made it with risks involved
    we should respect his decision and move on..

Quote from Matrix:

Morpheus to Neo: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
    You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

we all know which pill Neo took and he turned out from zero to hero and a legend
    lets hope suarez and carroll the same too

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    Disgusted with Torres!!
    Thought I'll never see a case like Owen again.
    This is worse than Owen. Simply treacherous!
    Money and Glory is all he care.

And he still can say this>> http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...-chelsea-i-can
    OMG!! Liverpool Football Club is too low a pedigree for his level!

Burn his jersey like what they did in UK Melwood.
    Burn in hell!!

Good deal, sold 1 Torres get 2 younger & in a way proven strikers..

In FM2011, I (as liv manager) paid a peanut (a modest 11M) for Carroll... and he played like a monkey!

Quote Originally Posted by pedigree98 View Post
    In FM2011, I (as liv manager) paid a peanut (a modest 11M) for Carroll... and he played like a monkey!
    Bad monkey.....

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Time for me to post my before and after once I reach office!!

Wah wasted sia the official Torres flag my friend got for me from anfield. Can't burn it, what u all suggest I do with it?? Oh my Liverpool soccer ball oso got his autograph (and carra's)... =_="""
    I really need something to clean my car with.. that flag will be ok lah, but don't expect me to pay you like some chel$ki guy.. as for the ball... aia.......

cannot la our reds jersey too holy to be burned.

the most we can do is throw pig head at him.

Before

After

Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast