Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmycheese View Post
    tel me why is carroll is worth 35mil? even Ronaldo wasn't worth that much

you ask me, I ask who?

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    was just wondering, if we had 35million to spend, what not throw that amount at Spurs to try for Bale?
    bale will cost us more...

you ask me, I ask who?

ask you loh... now the next match i like to see them all perform lol..else really GG to Liverpool

cannot tahan, need to sleep

hope wake up, we use te 50million to get a winger and a solid leftback!

Looking forward to all the LFC matches without all the KKJ players in the squad..
    Lucas, lelong!!! anyone???

cannot tahan, need to sleep

hope wake up, we use te 50million to get a winger and a solid leftback!
    wake up dun sleep la. these are really special moments like the 2005 Champions League match LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmycheese View Post
    wake up dun sleep la. these are really special moments like the 2005 Champions League match LOL
    lol hard to sleep also. Dont know what kkj players will join us. Either buang or huat liao

torres shirt burning at anfield

Oh god, when i prayed for a generous LFC new owner, i didn't mean of mancity-ish owner that randomly spend £35m on Andy Caroll
    You can find hundreds of striker that cheaper and better than him :|
    i want to see the team getting better, but spending money like this is just too much

Dunno why so many complaints about Andy Carroll, we seriously need a British backbone in the club. We have seen too many foreign imports aka mercenaries underperform since Houllier's days. Before that, we had the Redknapp, Fowler, Macmanaman, Collymore etc. Even when they did not did not win much, they were always entertaining to watch. I hope they get Charlie Adam too.

hope we wins the league without TOrres....like we won the European cup without Owen.....haa haa haaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    hope we wins the league without TOrres....like we won the European cup without Owen.....haa haa haaaaa
    its like a curse...madrid didnt win anything after owen signed for them,if i remember correctly? could chel$ki suffer the same fate?

andy carroll in Lpool jersey...

HAhahahahahaaa

this is yet the most sexciting transfer window. 2 records broken by us already.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    lets do a 'luis-figo-pig-head' stunt when we travel to chelsea

a Toonie farewall song 2 andy carroll

‘Oh Carroll! I am but a fool, Andy I love you, you treat defenders cruell. You hurt them, and you make them cry, but if you leave us, I will surely die.
    Andy there will never be another, because we love you so. Don’t ever leave us, say you’ll never go!’

no charlie adam. LFC's final offer of 6.3mil GBP not enuff.

nvm lo. wait till end of season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

~ His armband said he was a Red, Torres, Torres
    But now he plays in Blue instead, Torres, Torres
    Just ask Wayne Bridge and you will see, that bad things happen at the bridge.
    Fernando Torres, Terry will shag your wife!! ~
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Goodbye El Nino.. Thanks for the sweet memories...

Move on and dun look back...

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast