Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

so much $ was spent today

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

in case Torres stay, will be play 4-3-3?

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmycheese View Post
    so much $ was spent today

if we sell Torres, it will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by adilexas View Post
    I'm thinking of a scenario of LFC made to a top 4 finish at the end of the season and Chelsea sensationally buang out of CL spot...

Song Song til Juromg!!! Haha...
    why so mean..... how abt man u even more sensationally buanging out of CL spot?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Will be good if maybe Warnock and Young comes in too

Warnock deal seemed to have been ruled out
    No news on Young but I thought I read he was offered a new contract

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    if we sell Torres, it will be ok
    must sell for 50mil then okay... but 35mil for Carroll seems abit over the top. even torres costed $23mil the last time. $35mil can buy alot other gd proven players

We make it 71 million that Liverpool have spent!!!
    Last edited by wheresmycheese; 1st February 2011 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    that'll be tastier...when they lose once...they'll start their losing streak...

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post

if that happens, I will buy you a beer

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Juz got sms from KD that hes trying Lucas as LB against stoke this wednesday...so that his value can rise due to versatility...
    end of season we will do a 1-1 swap for Messi

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmycheese View Post
    must sell for $50mil then okay... but 35mil for Carroll seems abit over the top. even torres costed $23mil the last time. $35mil can buy alot other gd proven players

if chelseas really want him, they will have to give at least 50mil to activate the release clause
    otherwise, they can wait long long

Late nite for all today

if that happens, I will buy you a beer
    ok i will chip in another beer

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    ok i will chip in another beer

maybe bro CC will chip in with some g-strings

if chelseas really want him, they will have to give at least 50mil to activate the release clause
    otherwise, they can wait long long
    sniff.. 35Mil of the torres $ goes to funding carroll and 14mil to fund Adams. so technically we spent only $23mil?

If whatever Soccernet says its true. Even I as a fan will say Liverpool has gone nuts.

I just hope NSV/KK/John Henry knows what the hell they are doing.

seriously, 35mil for Carroll is absolute madness
    how much can we sell him for? Maybe Comoli and KD sees him as the next big thing

Quote Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
    If whatever Soccernet says its true. Even I as a fan will say Liverpool has gone nuts.

I just hope NSV/KK/John Henry knows what the hell they are doing.
    at least we buy not on credit unlike the previous regime and those from old toilet...

seriously, 35mil for Carroll is absolute madness
    how much can we sell him for? Maybe Comoli and KD sees him as the next big thing
    tel me why is carroll is worth 35mil? even Ronaldo wasn't worth that much

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    that'll be tastier...when they lose once...they'll start their losing streak...
    Yes, soon.. They will "fan tai shui" in the year of Rabbit, and buang 10 games in a row...
    muahhhaaaa....

was just wondering, if we had 35million to spend, what not throw that amount at Spurs to try for Bale?

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast